Blood (part 2)

Joey's POV

I don't know where I am. It's cold and it's dark I had to run away after what I did. It was horrific I can't go back no matter what.

Shane's POV

I've been home alone for like a week now Joey never came back. I know I should be mad at him for kidnaping me and having sex with me but honestly I'm not. But I am worried he never came back what am I suppose to do?

First I put back on my clothes. I went out and I went straight to the police station. I told them I left by my own will and I decided to come back. But now my best friend Joey is missing. They promised they'd find him but it's gonna be hard since most of the policemen are trying to connect Cat's and Lisa's murders to this new person they found dead. They think it might lead them to the murder. But Joey killed Lisa and Cat, he wouldn't kill an innocent man... Would he? And what about me I should probably tell the police Joey commuted those crimes. But I can't, I love Lisa but Joey's my little Joey. NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM!!

Whoa Shane what was that. Never mind I can't just sit around doing nothing waiting for the police to find him. And just incase Joey did commit that crime I know just where to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I can only write short chapters for this book. I have a lot of ideas but I can never seem to type them because I have other things to do and I update my other books I'll try and update this book later PROMISE!!