Is It Devil Fruit?

Third Person POV

"Why the hell would you give her the idea?!"

"Well I didn't know she'd actually get up and go running to the deck dart brow!" Zoro yelled back at Sanji as the three of them ran after Mori to the deck. By the time they got there, everyone was in a panic. The girls were looking over the edge at the water and everyone else was trying to find a way to get Mori back on the ship. "Wait. Give her a little more time." Luffy said as he stared at the water.

"Are you crazy?! She could be drowning!" Nami yelled at him but he didn't move. "If she needs a lot of water to keep herself from catching fire, she's probably just letting herself cool down." Everyone looked over the edge into the water and waited, some more impatiently than others.

Mori's POV

"Come on Mori let me brush your hair." Mom said to me as she picked me up. "Noo! I like it messy mom leave it alone!" I squirmed in her arms. She smiled and we looked into each other's eyes, the soft warmth in hers made me calm down and let her brush my hair.

"See look, you're beautiful little angel." She had picked me up and I looked at myself in the mirror. "Thanks mommy, you are too." We hugged for a minute before she was called by my dad. She put me in bed, tucked me in, and kissed my cheek. "Good night my little Mori." I could see in her eyes that she would do anything to avoid going to see what my dad wanted. "Mommy, I love you." She turned back and smiled at me "I love you too."

~End of flashback~

I figured if I stayed under water any longer, everyone would think it's devil fruit. But seeing my mom again, I had to stay under for it. I swam back up to the surface to see everyone looking over the edge. "See I told you she was okay." Luffy said as we were staring at each other. "Are you guys gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna help me back up?" I yelled up to them and then everyone but the monster trio went away to go find something to help me get back on the ship.

~A week later~

Mori's POV

"Robin, have you seen my pic?" I asked her when she walked past my room. "Didn't you last have it in the cows nest?" I thought back in time a little then it hit me and I jumped up and ran to the deck. "Thanks Robiiiinnnnn" I yelled back to her but the last part of her name trailed off as I got farther away.

When I finally made it to the deck, I stopped for a sec to look at the sunset. It looked more beautiful than ever tonight, I started climbing up to the crows nest after I had my fill of sunset beauty. "Ah there you are!" It was laying on the ground next to a foot. "Is the only thing you notice that pic of yours?" Zoro asked me with his eyes closed and arms folded behind his head. "Well at the moment, yes." I said with a little sarcasm as I sat next to him.

"Why are you still up here, go to your room and go to sleep." I said with a laugh "I could be asking you the same thing sparky." I glared at him "I thought we agreed that you weren't gonna call me that anymore." He laughed and ruffled my hair a bit before I smacked his hand away. An evil smirk came to form on my lips, I got a little closer to his face and *burrrpp* except now when I burp, it isn't just air...it's blue flames.

"Okay. Won't call you that anymore." I laughed at his slightly scorched face and when I realized a part of his right eyebrow got burned off. I covered my mouth trying to hide my laughter. "What's still so funny?!" I shook my head rapidly, picked up my guitar pic and headed back down to the deck. I safely made it to my room, picked up my guitar, and started playing a song I was in the process of making when I heard Zoro yell "MORI! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!"

I rolled my eyes and kept playing my guitar as I giggled. "Hey Mori, it's time for your 3 cups of water before bed." Chopper came in and sat the tray of cups on my night stand. "Thanks little cutie." I smiled and poked his nose then drank a cup. "WHAA I'm not a cutie! Saying that doesn't make me feel special baka!" He said as he walked out of my room with his adowable wittle face.

~Author's Note~

Heyy guyssss, sorry for not updating sooner I was quite busy this summer xD and I'm starting high school next year. Yess I'm a freshman, do pray for me > <

Anyway, I know this should be a lot longer but I didn't really wanna keep you guys waiting any longer... don't hate me I still wuv chu guys