Confrontation Time!

Mori's POV

When i woke up, it was late at night. Pretty much everyone had gone to sleep already except chopper who was finishing up with his medicines for the day. I had my light blue pj's on and white ankle socks.

I quietly walked to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water to calm my nerves and get ready to confront Zoro. I don't care if he's sleeping he will be waking up for this! I set the glass down and headed to the deck.

I herd his loud snores coming from the crow's nest soo i made my way up there's. Once i reached the top, there he was, fast asleep with both arms behind his head. I shook my head at the sight. Then it started to sicken me. I brought my arm up inn the air preparing to slap the swordsman..........I chickened out.

I signed heavily and turned to leave when my ankle was grabbed. I jumped a little and saw Zoro now wide awake with his hand gripping me. "Let go of-" he cut me off. "I know why you're here Mori. You want answers but your too scared to ask."

"I'm not scared to ask I just..." i stopped to think about what to say next, i couldn't put it to words. "Remind me so much of her." I looked down at Zoro who slowly released my ankle. "Who's..her?" I asked with a lot of curiosity in my voice.

His voice lowered when he said her name. "Kuina." Zoro looked down at the floor. I could tell this girl meant a lot to him. I sat next to him and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry if I cause you any pa-" I was interrupted by him pining me against the wooden wall. "Mori, i promise I'll protect you with my life. As long as I'm alive no harm will ever cone your way."

His face was serious and mine was nervous. "O-Okay." His grip on me loosened a little bit he didn't let me go. "You have to promise me something." I gulped and nodded my head. "Promise me that no matter what, we'll always be there for each other." I nodded my head again "I promise." My voice cracked a little and he let me go.

~A month and a half later~

Third person: As time passed, Mori and Zoro' s friendly relationship grew. Whenever she isn't doing anything with her other crew mates you can bet she's with Zoro. Sanji always gets jealous of them even though he had his time with Mori too.

There have been battles and as promised, Zoro always protects Mori with his life. She even treats his wounds after battles. She's picked up medical and fighting skills from chopper and Sanji.

Something unexpected happens also. A lot of feelings have been developed over this time. Zoro and Sanji have fallen for Mori, even the captain has feelings for her but he just doesn't know it yet. Mori knows in her heart that she loves all of them but one more than the other two.
Luffy.

They're all about to be tested though. Once they teach the next island..all hell will break loose.

Mori's POV

"3991. 3992. 3993." I sat on Zoro's back while he did push ups. "A few more to go and you can have this whole bottle of sake." He laughed and said "Ohhh I'm getting that bottle! 3996. 3997. 3998." I counted along with him.

"3999. 4000! Woo!" I got up and clapped. "You make it seem like I couldn't do anymore." He said wiping his face with a small towel. I laughed a little and walked up to him. "I'm not saying that but I'm also saying don't kill yourself" I smiled and wiped some sweat off with the towel that he missed and handed him the bottle.

"You earned it." He took the bottle, opened it and turned it up. "Ahh!" I rolled my eyes playfully and went to the kitchen to get me some juice. Once i walked in the kitchen, Sanji hugged me. "Mori-swan!!" I giggled. "Hey Sanji, how are yah?" He had hearts in his eyes. "Better, now that you're here!"

"Can i have some juice?" I nade a pouty face. "Of course you can!" He went to the cabinet and got me a glass and poured my favorite, apple juice. "Yay thank you!"

"Hey everybody! We should be arriving to land in about an hour!" Nami yelled from out on deck. I took my juice and walked out on the deck over to Nami. "Hey, when we land wanna go clothes shopping?" I asked and her face lit up. "Like hell I do!"

"Well alright then! We should ask Robin too." She started to walk away and said "I'll go find her." I nodded and saw Luffy sitting on the floor in a corner so i went over to him. "Hey cap, what's wrong?" I rubbed his head. He hugged my legs and looked up at me with a sad face that made my face a little red.

"Everyone else gets to spend time with you but me!" He pouted. "Ahwe cmon let's do something." I held my hand out to help him up, he took it and pulled me down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and got comfortable with his head on my chest. "Sleep." He said with his eyes closed.

I held him close with one hand on his head and whispered "okay."