Give Her Back

Mori's POV

"Thanks for having me fixed up guys I appreciate it!" I gave the two guards a small smile. "You're very welcome ma'am. Would you like us to escort you out?" The nicer one asked. "Oh sure that'd be awesome!" I stood up from the medical bed I was sitting on and they lead me out. On the way, the other guard kept looking back at me like he did before. "Yah know. We've been helping you and walking you around all this time, I think we deserve to know your name." He said and I froze up a little bit.

"It's not polite to ask someone's name without giving yours first." I said with a slightly nervous smile. "Kogame." He said bitterly "Mine's Kagori" the nice one said with a smile. "Now..." Kogame said leaning closer to my face with a serious look. "What's yours?" My eyes widened as I swallowed my spit trying to think of a different name that matches my face. "My name's Arrella." I slowly breathed out and relaxed a little.

"What a pretty na-" Kagori was cut off. "You're lying." I stood my ground "No I'm not. Why would I do that?" He cracked a cold smile. "Maybe because you're a prisoner here and you escaped. You were trying to find your way out but got caught. I can see right through that pretty little innocent looking face of yours." I took a small step back "I...I don't know what you're talking about." My voice was a little shaky now and I don't know what to do next. I'm too hurt to run and there's no way that Kogame believes what I'm saying right now. Someone please come save me!

Luffy's POV

"Where is she?" I had one of the guards by the collar "I said WHERE IS SHE?!" I shook him as he pleaded for me to stop. "I swear! I don't know who you're talking about I'm just a guard here! I don't know anything!" I dropped him and we all regrouped.

Nami: "I've got nothing."

Sanji: "Me either. It seems like no one knows anything that actually goes on at this place."

Zoro: "That's what they want you to think."

Me: "She's gotta be here. One way or another we will find her even if we have to destroy this entire facility."

Not too long after that was said, a loud laugh was heard behind us. We all turned and a man was standing there. "You'll never find her! You have two choices...you can get captured and taken to marine headquarters. Or, you can all die trying to get my niece back." We all looked at each other and I can tell we all had the same idea.

I started to laugh, a confused face formed on the man's face. "Why are you laughing?! Nothing about this is funny." I stopped and gave him a death glare. "You think you can kill me? I'm gonna be king of the pirates! The only one dying here today......will be you......Now gum gum-"

Mori's POV

I'm freaking out! He knows I'm lying! And the way I'm acting probably isn't proving him wrong. What do I do? What do I do?! "Just kidding Arrella!" Both of them started....laughing. I was still in shock "I really got yah with that didn't I?!" Kogame asked in the middle of his laughter. I laughed a little too "Yeah, you got me haha!" Phew I'm safe...for now. "You should've seen your face! I mean you looked terrified!" We continued walking as we all laughed together.

Once we finally reached the front exit, we said our goodbyes. "Bye Arrella it was nice meeting and helping you!" Kagori said with a smile and sad eyes. "Yeah, and stay away from wild animals next time!" Kogame waved at me and I smiled "I will, just for you." I turned back towards the door and walked out but what I saw behind it seemed like a nightmare come true.

All of them. Too hurt to move anymore. Lying there on the ground in blood stained clothes. Tears streamed from my eyes as I looked over my friends who were probably on the verge of death. "Like what you see dear niece of mine?" I heard his voice. It was like nails on a chalk board. I turned towards his voice but I didn't want to see his face. "Look at me, child." He spat as I slowly looked up to see Luffy being held by the back of his shirt. He was covered in blood and by the looks of it, it was his. I fell to my knees to catch his cold body when Laggan threw him at my feet. "Luffy..." I whispered and held his cheek in my small hand.

He slowly looked up at me and coughed up some blood "Mori, you okay?" One of my tears fell on his nose "I should be asking you that. Don't you worry I'll get us outta here." I slowly placed him on the ground but he grabbed my arm. "He'll kill you -cough- let me handle it." He started to get up but I made him stay down. "You're too hurt. You're gonna have to trust me on this one." I could feel the tears on my face start to evaporate as my body felt like I would catch fire. "What are you gonna do?" He asked with his eyes closed "I'm gonna keep you safe and get all of us outta this. It's my fault in the first place so I should be the one to fix it." I kissed his forehead and stood up to face Laggan "I gave them a chance yah know. They didn't take my offer to let them live. So, they'll die here."

My anger is boiling over, it's so bad that I'm shaking. I looked back at my friends, then down to my feet. "You...MONSTER!" I screamed and a sea of blue flames escaped my mouth. The last thing I remember was my whole body being engulfed in blue flames.

~Time Skip~

"Everyone get down here! She's waking up!" I herd someone yell as I shook my head slightly. "Mori?" I slowly fluttered my eyes open but closed them quickly when I was blinded by the bright light. I looked around when my eyes adjusted, everyone was standing around me laying in a bed in Sunny's infirmary. "Hey guys" I smiled softly then it hit me and I sat up really fast "How are you guys standing right now?! I thought you wer-" they all laughed at me and Chopper pushed me back down on the bed. "You've been out for 2 and a half weeks Mori." Nami said with and my face fell. "Really?" I put a hand on my head "What happened?" I held my throat. It started to burn "Not again! Someone get her some water!"

Just then, Luffy walked through the door with a glass of water in his hand. I coughed a little and a blue flame came out of my mouth. He handed me the glass and I chugged it, the more I drank the cooler my throat got. "Ah much better." I put my finger up and a few seconds later, I burped. "Yeah, she'll be fine." Franky said with a laugh. Then everyone cleared out except for Sanji Zoro and Luffy. They all had serious faces on:

Me: "What's up guys?"

Zoro: "We wanna know how you did it."

Sanji: "Jeez Marimo! Why don't you just add more tension to this situation?!"

Zoro: "Shut up dart brow! What's the point of wasting time? We need to know don't we?!"

Me: "Know how I did what?" I asked quietly.

Luffy: "You took down your uncle, I saw the whole thing. You were...your whole body was on fire. You burned him until he was nothing more than ashes on the ground."

Sanji: "Yeah, and you've caught fire a few times since then so we've been putting you out with loads of water. So you should probably drink at least 5 cups of water a day just to barely stay hydrated."

Me: "I....burned him to ashes?! I remember my body setting on fire but that's it. I blacked out after that." I tried to remembering something after that but when i did it felt like my skull was setting itself on fire. "Well I guess there's only one way to find out if it's devil fruit or not" Once I heard Zoro say that I got outta my bed and ran up to the deck. I stood at the railing and looked at the ocean for a bit. "Oh hey Mori, what are you doing u- OH MY GOD!" I heard Nami say as I jumped over the edge.

Authors Note: Heyy guies sorry this took a little longer to write. And i didn't proof read it either lol my bad for any mistakes. But tell me watcha think? Got any requests for what to happen next? I'm taking all thoughts xD

~Love you all
Ashlyn