BREAKFAST TIMEE

Mori's POV

Once we got in the kitchen, Sanji got everything out that would be used in the process of making breakfast. "Okay so. What do you know how to make?" I gave him that look that Luffy gives everybody the O_O face.

"Uhhh..."
"Okay nevermind. I'll just have to teach you then." He picked up the eggs and got a fork. He handed me both and then got one of his own. "Eggs 101. To crack an egg, hit it with the fork. Not too hard. Not too soft."

He moved the fork over the egg as he spoke. "Like so." Sanji hit the egg with the fork and it cracked just enough to be opened. "Then you open it and...'plop' it in the bowl." The egg made the most..disgusting sound ever when it hit the bowl.

I laughed a little. "What's so funny?" He asked with a confused face. "Oh nothing." I said calming my giggles. After that we went through the whole process of making eggs. Once they were done, I sat and watched as Sanji make the rest of the food.

~Time Skip~

"Mmm this is really good Mori! One lesson and you're already cooking like a pro!" Robin complemented my eggs. "Thanks c:" I smiled at her. Everyone else besides Zoro was eating at the table while i sat on the counter.

"Your not gonna eat anything?" Chopper asked me. "Nah I'm good. I'm not really hungry." The little reindeer got down from his chair, walled over and stood in front of me.
"Are you okay? You look pale, your eyes have lost their pretty color, and you aren't eating anything."

He had a very suspicious face. "I feel fine, although i am feeling pretty tired.." He nodded his head towards the door "Go sleep." I got down from the counter and drug me feet as I walked towards the door.

I went to open the door and walk through it when my fave was met by a persons body. I looked up with my hair covering one eye to see it was Zoro. He looked down at me with his hand on my lower back and said "Be careful next time. Wouldn't want you to fall."

I nodded with a slight blush on my face and walked to my room and plopped face down on my bed. 'What's with him? First he seems like he wants to murder me. Then he's nice. Then he's a complete ass to me. And now he's being protective...I'm going to confront him! As soon as I wake up from this nap. Get ready Zoro. I'm coming for answers!' I thought to myself as I drifted into a dead sleep.