The Next Island

Mori's POV

We finally arrived at the island and everyone split up. Us girls went clothes shopping like we planned. "Omg! This is perf!" Nami pointed out a rainbow bathing suit and picked it up. "It so is! But a certain cook of ours would be a perv around you in it." We all laughed and acted like Sanji when he's fangirling.

We bought a few things. I got me some new combat outfits and boots. The girls insisted that i get some girly clothes for a special occasion coming up. "I have no clue what occasion it is! Just tell me I'm dying!" They giggled at me and pulled both of my arms towards a dress shop. "Just cmon Mori!"

I just let it happen, they picked out everything. By the time they finished getting my clothes and thiers, it was late and the sun was setting. "We should head back before it gets too dark." Robin said looking at the sunset. We started walking as it got darker and darker.

??? POV

"There they are. She's on the far left side."
"Once it gets a little darker, we'll grab her."

Luffy's POV
"Where could they possibly be?" I said to the guys as i looked over the side of the ship. Everyone else had returned to the ship except the girls. "I'm pretty sure they're fine, probably just doing some last minute shopping."

"What if they aren't though?! My queens could be in danger!" Sanji yelled with a panic face. "I think we should give them a few more minutes. You guys are just over thinking it." Zoro laid back against a mast pole and closed his eyes. "Hmm maybe you're right." I said as I sat on the floor. "You're actually gonna listen to him?!!" Sanji yelled. "Yep. We'll give them a little more time."

Mori's POV

We were now walking in the darkness. The only light we had was the lamps on people's porches. I kept getting this feeling...that we're being followed. "Let's hope the guys didn't go looking for us yet." Nami said with a small laugh. "Yeah, then that'd be bad." Robin laughed too.

"Hey Mori, why so quiet?" Robin asked. I couldn't reply though. I was being dragged away from them with a cover over my mouth and my hands tied. I tired as best i could to yell for help and get away but i couldn't. I was slammed against a wall and a cloth was put over my nose.

I got very sleepy and eventually blacked out. The last thing I was thinking was of how Nami and Robin must be feeling right now. The last thing I herd was "cmon hurry up we gotta get outta here before those girls being back up!"

Nami's POV

"Mori?! Mori?! Where are you?!" Me and Robin yelled into t the darkness but it was no use. Everything was quiet at night in this then except us. "We've gotta go get the guys!" Robin said as we started running to the ship.

Once we got there everyone was calm until they saw us. "Hey girls, how was your....where's Mori?!" Sanji said. He dropped the glass that was in his hand. "She's gone! One minute we were walking back to the ship and talking and laughing. The next minute, I asked her why she was so quiet and she was gone!"

Everyone was on deck now and in a panic. "We've gotta go back and find Mori-chan!" Chopper said slightly yelling and jumping up and down. "There's no way to see anything down there! It's too dark." I said running a hand through my hair.

"We can't wait till morning, there's no telling where she'll be by then!" Zoro said with his arms in the air. "Were wasting time here just talking about it. We're going down there to find Mori, I'm not leaving here without her. We're gonna break into two groups. When morning comes, we'll meet back in the center of town. Let's go!" Luffy said and we all split into the two groups.

I was in one and Robin was in the other. I just hope she's okay! We're coming for you Mori."

A/N
Watcha think? I was too lazy to proof read lol. It was early in the morning when i started writing. It might be bad because of that xD. I'll make the next chapter longer since this one was shorter.
Love you all
~Ashlyn