Motherly Dreams

A/N hey guys, it's Ashlyn here! Watcha think so far? Any requests or anything lemme kno! Wuv juu!

Sanji's POV

I woke up early in the morning, before dawn judging by the view of outside through the window. Mori was fast asleep in my arms with my shirt tight in her right hand. She had a slight smile on her face...wonder what she's dreaming about.

Mori's POV

This is amazing! There's cherry blossoms falling all over the grass where I'm laying on my blue blanket. I was laying right next to my mom, she was as happy as she was when she first held me in her arms.

Smiling and laughing together, i told her about my new crew. Her light hazel eyes warm and loving as she watched my facial expressions. "My new friends Nami and Robin, they're so nice mom! We do everything together mom. Like I'm so happy i finally have girls to talk to mom!"

"Sweet heart, why do you keep saying mom so much?" She smiled and laughed a little. I hadn't noticed that i was doing that. "I dunno...i guess i just missed you!" Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh honey, i miss you too!" Agree tilted her head a little and opened her arms. I fell into them and cried on her shoulder. "Why'd he kill you mom? Why?! I was so young! I needed you soo much! I was so lo-" She cut me off, "Mori, no more dwelling in the past sweet heart."

Her face got a little serious as she wiped my tears away with her thumb. "What's done is done, but you know I'm always here for you when you really need me. But in those times when i can't be there, I see someone who will be." She now had both hands on my shoulders and was giving me the 'You know who I mean' look.

"Mom do you mean Sa-" she cut me off once again! Ok I'm guessing dad didn't like that too much "That guy you're sleeping with now, yes him. You can tell can't you?" She smiled at me with her beautiful teeth.

I hid my face a little as it turned pink. "Oh mom don't start that!" I avoided her gaze by letting my fall in my face "Ahh! My little Mori's got a thing going on!" My face was serious now. "No mum we're just friends. Shh!" She put her arms up.

"Yes ma'am!" She winked at me and gave my forehead a kiss. "Alright honey, I've gotta be on my way now." She smiled weakly and stood up taking her hands in mine. "Do you really have to go? I'll miss you soo much!" "I know sweet heart but remember what i said, I'll always be here for you!" I stood up with her and gave her one last hug.

"I love you mom."
"I love you more"
"Not possible."
She looked into my eyes and cupped my cheeks with her soft hands.
"Yes possible."

I waved to her as she slowly faded away with that million dollar smile on her face. And then reality hit me as my eyes opened to see I was cuddled up against someone.