Time's running out

Luffy's POV

"We've spent all night looking and nothing!....whoever took her must have been a master of stealth." Sanji said as he lit a cigarette. "Has anyone thought to check where she was taken from in the first place?" Zoro commented with his eyes closed. "Why..didn't we think of that?" Robin said to Nami who had a shocked face.

"Lead the way, maybe we can find some clues." I stated with a serious face. 'She better not be in harm's way, she doesn't deserve to be hurt.' My head is starting to swarm with ideas about what could be happening to her right now. "Search this spot! There's gotta be something here that could be significant." Nami said and everyone started to look around. "Everyone over here!" Chopper called from the alley he was pointing to a broken necklace that looks a lot like the one Mori always wears.

"That's gotta be hers, it looks just like it!" Franky said. I picked it up and opened the little compartment. It had a picture on each side, one of a woman that looks very similar to Mori and one of all of us together. "It's definitely hers..." I mumbled and closed my hand tightly around the locket. "Everyone head back to the ship." I stated with my head held low adds my eyes closed.

"What?! Why-"
"NOW!" I interrupted Nami, she turned away and started off to the ship, everyone else followed behind her. Once they were out of sight, i headed to the town's park and sat on a bench. I opened the locket back up and stared at the picture of the crew. "I promise you Mori, I'll find you. And once I do, I'll never let anything like this happen to you ever again."

~Time skip~

"You're finally back! You've gotta see this video! It's Mori!" Sanji said in an out of breath panic. I hurried up to the deck, Nami restarted the video for me to see. There she was, chained up around her wrists and ankles. She looked terrible, like she'd been beaten up bad. There was a man there standing infront of her but off to the side. "Hello, pirates. I've got your crew mate here and by what you can see....she's in bad shape. If you value her life, you'll come and-"

"Don't do it guys I'm not worth it!!" She yelled over him, talking us not to come after her... why would she not want us to save her she'll be killed if we don't! "You shut up!" The man yelled and signaled something. Not too long after, Mori was being electrocuted. My eyes widened as her body shook a little and her screams could be herd all through out the ship. I fell to my knees at sight.

The man continued to speak "As I was saying, if you value her life, you'll come for her." The electrocution stopped and her hair was smoking a bit. "And might I remind you..." The man whistled and a bunch of other men can in with different weapons and they surrounded her, ready to attack. "She doesn't have that much time."

The man snapped and smirked, the men surrounding Mori were just about to attack her when it cut off. I hung my head and clenched my fists together. My were closed to hold back the tears threatening to fall. "What if....she's already gone?" I herd Usopp try to whisper. I stood up and grabbed him by the collar "Don't you dare say that! Mori is a strong person....she'll live." I let him go and turned to Nami "Think you can find where that video was sent from?" She thought about it for a second and nodded her head. "We'll find her Luffy, as long as they're after her they'll keep her alive." Zoro said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I found it! Franky, turn the ship north west! She isn't that far from here." Nami yelled to Franky who held a thumb in the air and turned the wheel.

Mori's POV

"I guess they don't care enough to come looking for you." I herd his voice but I didn't look up at him or respond. "Oh cmon, I can tell you can still speak. They didn't beat you up that bad, why don't you talk any-" I interrupted him "I have had enough of you!" I yelled. I could feel my body heating up but I ignored it and kept yelling at him "Just shut your mouth! They would never give up on me so easily so wipe that grin off your stupid face! You think you're so clever don't you?! Well you're not ass hole!" His smirk faded and his eyes looked like they'd seen a ghost "Once they find you..." I pointed at him "..They'll kill you." When I finished my sentence, I realized that my chains were gone and I felt like I was literally on fire.

"How did you- you're hair!" Laggan backed into the wall as I look in the mirror on the wall in front of me. My blue curls were now blue flames "What the-" Before I finished, a swarm of men rushed into the room with loaded guns. "Fire!" One of them yelled, I ducked down to the floor and hid my face. When I couldn't hear the gunshots anymore I looked up slowly to find all of the men laying on the floor dead. There was a dome of blue flames surrounding me that slowly disappeared. I looked back and Laggan was gone. I took a small step but fell, one of the bullets made it into my side. I put my hand over it and applied pressure as I slowly stood up and staggered out of the room. I looked around "Ugh which way is out?!" I carefully stepped over some of the dead bodies and made it over to the stairwell. "There's light up there so that must be the way.."

I made it to the top of the stairwell after a while of struggling. I put my free hand above my eyes for shade from the bright sunlight. "Hey you! What are you doing out here, this is private property!" Two guards came over and towered over my small figure. "Uhhh....I was just..um looking for the...bathroom?" I gave a nervous smile, one of the guards was analyzing my face too much, I think he knows who I am. "Oh, well okay. We'll show you to one but then you've gotta go." I thanked them and cautiously followed. "So miss, why do you look so beat up?" The guard looked over at me "Oh..well I was attacked by....an animal in the forest. It got me pretty good!" I nervously laughed. Wow this guy believes anything! "Oh my, we should take you to the infirmary! There's a bathroom there too." Oh lord, back into the maze.

Author's Note: Heeyyy guies xD Watcha think? So i won't have to keep repeating this, I'm just not gonna proof read any of my chapters so beware! Hows about Mori's unexpected fire power lol! There's gonna be another twist in the story in the next 2-3 chapters, idk which one yet I'll let you know.

Love you all
~Ashlyn