First Day at Sea

Mori's POV

"Uhh...i dunno if that's a good idea..." Luffy had asked me to join the crew and sail with them, but if my dad were to find out I was gone..there's no telling what could happen.

"Ahwe come on! It'll be better than sitting around here doing nothing 24/7" This is one persuasive guy! "I still dont kn-" "Would you say yes already! We need another girl on this team and we all know you wanna come. It's written all over your face!"

I looked down, trying to avoid their gazes while thinking. When i looked up i received puppy dog faces from Luffy and Nami. "Ohh alright I'll join!" Their faces lit up and i was picked up and shook around a little by my new crew mates. "Yayy!! Let's get going!"

I was escorted to the girls room by a slightly annoyed Nami. She sure can't stand it when she doesn't have her way.

-Short Flashback-
"Okay Luffy we get that you're excited now put her down so I can show her around!" Nami had already said this to him 3 times, by now her face was red with anger.

Luffy finally put me down and Nami suddenly acted as if nothing happened. "Thank you!" She grabbed my wrist pulling me along with her. Gee bipolar or nahh? xD
-End-

In the girls room there were 3 beds. One had orange and green accessories (comforter, pillows ect.). Another had dark blue and white accessories. And the last one was light purple and black.

The orange and dark blue beds had pillows with names written on them that said 'Nami' and 'Robin'. "Sorry you didn't get to pick your bed color but I hope ya like it" Nami smiled at me a little. "Oh no, it's perfect than-"

I was interrupted by the sound of my stomach growling. "Looks like someone's hungry! Let's go make that perverted cook of ours make you some food!"

Sanji's POV

I was standing on the deck smoking a cigarette as usual, watching Luffy Chopper and Ussop play pranks on a sleeping marimo. 'Idiots' i thought to myself when i heard a voice call my name.

"SANJII!! Bring your butt to the kitchen, Mori needs food!" I ran to the kitchen seeing Nami and Mori sitting next to each other talking and laughing. Ooh how the ladies look so hot when they laugh!

Nami' s POV

I was telling Mori about some of the ridiculous things the guys do when they're bored. "Wow you must wanna beat them up a lot!" We laughed together. "You have no idea!"  We slowly stopped when Sanji bursts in, his eyes immediately turn to hearts.

"How may a help you beautiful ladies?!" Oh God here we go with this! "Mori is hungry, make her some food stat! I'm going to go potty and I want no funny business outta you blondie!" His smile only grew...? "Why of course! What would you like princess?" Shaking my head, I turned and left. Whispering a quick 'good luck' to Mori.

Mori's POV

I politely smiled and began to say what i want until "MEAAATTTTT!!!!" A big eyed, wide smiled, Luffy came barging in the kitchen. "Go away Luffy! You just ate 10 minutes ago!" I watched them yell at each other back and forth and began to laugh.

"SO WHAT GIVE ME MORE FOOD!!" "NOO YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE!!!" Their faces are simply hilarious! I started to laugh so hard that they both stopped and looked at me with their fingers still in each other's faces. Once i realized they were looking at meee, my face went red and i hid behind my hands.

"AHWEE Mori-swan! No need to hide your beautiful face!" Sanji's eyes had hearts in them again. Luffy poked him and said "GET COOKING!" My stomach agreed with that statement as it growled again.