Stop (part 2)

You were placed on the bed with Justin above you. His kisses got hot and his hands trailed over your naked torso. You moaned into the kiss, slightly bucking your hips forward when justins hand was close to your core. He spread your legs slowly, allowing the cool air to hit you, making you shiver gently. His tip slowly gpt closer to you. "Justiin! No teasing! i need you in me!" you begged. He just smiled and let his tip rest on your slits. "Babe if your gonna whine-" he didnt have time to finish what he said. You wrapped your legs around his hips and pulled him down, Jerry going in all the way. You both let out a loud moan, maybe yours was louder then Justins, but whos hearing? (lawls probs the neighbors ;)) Justin smirked and slowlu began to move his hips. With each thrust you got hotter, with each touch you got closer. Justin always knew how to make you feel good. "Baby! Im close!" you moaned against his lips. Justin automatically began to thrust faster and harder, bringing you ever so closer. "Just a few more seconds babe." He brought his hand down to your clit and began to rub you fast. "Justin!!! Oh god!" you almost screamed. You bucked your hips forwards, clenched on Jerry and let go of your pleasure. Justin groaned and you could barely feel Justin twitch in you. Soon you felt his warm liquids fill you. He pulled away slowly, leaving lingering kisses. "I love you Cat" "Love you too Justin" and with that, on came round two ;)

***********************

Hiii gius :3 sorry it took me a while to upload (Vacation bitchezz x3) but this is my last time uploading for a personal. the rest r going to me preferences and imagines with (Y/n) :3 anywaaaays. im open for suggestions hahaha :P kk bye guys <3