I came

You were sitting by the fire place with a hot cup of cocoa, just listening to your boyfriends voice. His music echoed through the empty house you were currently in. He told you that his recent song was about you. It made you smile to know he cared about you. Sadly, though, Christmas was coming and he couldn't be here with you. It was supposed to be your first Christmas together, but he was touring and you completely understood. It was his job to make fans happy.

You were getting sleepy, the music still playing, his gently voice knocking you out. You almost fell asleep when a knocking sound came from the front door. You stood up, holding the blanket that was around your shoulders. You slowly opened the door. You let out a squeal when you saw who was standing at your door!

"Bieber!" You screamed, a smile playing on his face.

"Baby!" He returned the greeting, dropping his bags, his arms wide open. You leaped into his arms and planted a kiss on his cold, pink lips. The taste of mocha on it. (His chap stick). You smiled and pulled away. "I thought you were touring?"

"I got off early.. to be with my baby" He smiled

You giggled and pulled him in. You sat him down on the couch and quickly made your way to the kitchen to fix another cup of cocoa. You made your way to him, seeing a new present under the tree. You raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "um?"

He smiled "Open it"

You sat down by the tree and took the present into your hand. It was wrapped in silver wrapping paper with a pink bow on it. You slowly ripped off the paper to reveal a small jewelry box. You opened the box and gasped. Inside was a single white pearl. You looked at your boyfriend. "Justin.. What is this?"

"A jewel. For my lovely lady." He smiled and got up, just to sit behind you, his legs on either side of you, his hands wrapped around your waist and pulling you to his chest. You smiled and looked at him. "You didn't need to do this." He smiles and kisses your lips gently.

"I did.. Merry Christmas" He whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry that this sucked... i just didn't have the passion.. hope you understand :/ Anyways, hope you liked it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~