Love me

you and Austin have been friends for years. He would always be there for you when you needed a friend and you'd always be there for him. But since the fame started to kick in, he has been very distant from you. He texted less, called less, skyped less and visited less. You really missed him. Every time something bad happened at school and you needed Austin, he was never there. Every time your parents fought, you wanted to run away to Austins house, but you couldn't. You wanted the old Austin back, but you couldn't. It made you sad that nothing can be the same anymore. You lay silently in your bed reading The Hunger Games when all of a sudden someone walks into your room with a bouquet of roses in front of his face. You quickly sit up and look confused. "Um, I didn't order those." You say. "I know" The guy said. You automatically recognized the voice. You let a small gasp escape when the flowers get lowered, revealing the guy. Austin Mahone. You smile and quickly get out of bed to hug your friend. Austin embraces you and holds you close. "God, YN, I missed you so much." He whispers into your ear. You smile and a tear escapes your eye. "Same here Austin." You finally pull away and Austin wipes your tear away. He leaves his hand on your cheek and stares deeply into your eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes pierce into yours. Austin always could read you, like you were an open book. You smiled and placed your hand on his that was still on your cheek. You always felt deeper emotions for Austin, but you never showed him. He was Austin Mahone for Christs sake! He could have anyone he wanted. Without even realizing it, you were backed up to your bed. Austin gently pushed you down and got on top of you. You never broke eye contact with him. Soon his lips found yours.

Your eyes widened at the sudden movement, but soon you let go and kissed him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, while his hands found your hips. Soon the kiss got more heated. You couldnt take it! You needed Austin. If he kisses you like this, that means he either has feelings for you or wants you as badly as you want him. Soon, Austins hands found your sweat pants strings and he pulls them to untie to bow. You resonded by throwing away his snap back. He responded by pulling your shirt off. He broke the kiss for just a second before his lips found your again. Austin ran his hands up and down your sides. You shifted so you were sitting up. Your hands found the hem of his tight black shirt. You slowly took it off, breaking the kiss again. Austin looked straight into your eyes searching for hesitation. There was non.

You knew Austin loved you, or else he wouldnt be doing this. He smiled his dazzling smile. Once again, you began to take the clothes off. He took off your bra, so you sook off his jeans. He looked at your breasts and slowly placed his lips on your right breast. He sucked and licked on it. You occasionally let a soft moan out, showing you liked what he did. His hands found the hem of your sweats and he begna to pull them down along with your panties. You gasped when the cool air hit your area. Austin gazed apon your area as he brushed a finger over your wet slits. You moaned. Austin took that as a good thing. He slipped 2 fingers into you. He leaned up and sucked on your left breast this time. You loved this pleasure. He pumped his fingers a bit faster, causing you to moan more. He brought his lips to your and kissed you passionately. The pumping went faster. Soon you felt a knot form at the pit of your stomache. "Austin! I-i think in cl-lose!" you moaned against his lips. He smiled and began planting kisses on your jaw, then neck, then chest, then stomache right until he placed his lips on your clit. You gasped when his tongue touched your aching spot. The pleasure increased. The pumping soon became rapid as did his licking. You just couldnt take it anymore! "Austin! please! just make.me your already!" All of a sudden, the pleasure left and you relaxed. Austin hovered above you, positioning himself between your legs. In one swift movement, hes in. You scream with pleasure and a bit of pain.

"Austin! Please!" You whimpered, signaling that you are ready. Austin slowly thrusts his hips towards yours, making sure that hes not hurting you. You moan when he hits your g-spot. Along with him, you move your hips in sync. His lips find yours and slips his tongue into your mouth, exploring inside it. Soon the thrusting sped up and both of you were panting and moaning each others names. "God YN, Urgh! So tight!" He moaned against your lips and you clenched accidentally. "Austin! Im close!" You moaned and arched your back. "Me to babe." Not even a minute after, you felt Austin twitch inside of you and warm fluids filled you up, causing you to release your oragsm. "AUSTIN!" You screamed and arched your back more, moving your hips forward while Austin helped you ride off your highs. Slowing down, he slowly pulled out and layed beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "YN. I love you baby. Ive always have. When I left, I felt broken without you. Will you please conceider being my girlfriend?" He looked at me with his hazel eyes. I smiled and tackled him into a hug "Yes! Of course I will Austin. I love you too." He smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. That day, we did nothing but lay in each others arms, order chinese and talked about what we love about each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys :) So i hoped you enjoyed that lil dirty story ;) Next will be JB but please dont be mad that I havent uploaded in ages. My computer crashed so i couldnt do anything and i really hate typing on my phone :/ AND PLEASE COULD YOU GUYS READ MY MAHONE FANFIC :) It would really mean a lot to me and my sidekick :) I know that if you guys enjoy these little snipits you will enjoy Mahones Magic Touch :) Thanks guys :) Im gonna be stopping requests but I will be taking your ideas for an imagine :) and if you want credit just tell me and ill make sure to dedicate the imagine to you for your idea :) OKII guys :) See you later ;)