For You

You were getting ready to make your cover video with your best friend Justin. You prepared your self for his arrival. You put a little make up on, straightened your hair and put on sweats and a nice blue tank top. Justin was down stairs tuning his guitar and preparing his voice. You got downstairs and started to set up the computer. Little did you know, Justin was looking at your nice bum (lol your welcome). "alright, you ready Justin?" You turned around and he immediately looked at your face. "Uh, yeah. I am" He cleared his throat and looked back at his guitar. You just smiled and sat beside him. "alright, ready?" he nodded and you hit recond. "Hey guys, its (Y/N) and today I have a special guest. The one and only Justin Bieber." he smiled and waved his hand like a 5 year old child. "Today we are going to sing No Air by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown. Hope you enjoy" Through out the cover song, Justin would always look at you when you didnt look at him. When he sang, he sand directly at you at major parts. The melody and harmony you both sang was incredible. Once finished you turned off the recording and uploaded it to youtube. "well that went well" He said. You smiled and refreshed the page. So far 11,340 views. You had a lot of fans, ever since Justin got famous, he has helped you on your way to become famous too. "Yeah it was." You turned to face him, instead a warm pair of lips landed on your. Your eyes widened, but soon closed. This feels right you thought. After a long steamy make out, you pulled away and looked Justin in the eyes. "What was that for?" You asked out of breath. "That was for being you and making me love you." he whispered as his thumb brushed over your cheek. "I love you (Y/N) and I want you to be mine." You smiled widely and leaned in to kiss him one more time. "Ill always be yours. And this what we are doing, really made my day" Justin smiled and pulled you up. "Then come on my Princess. Let us go out and adventure." You laughed at his childness. "Yes, yes we shall." you linked arms and left the house to go for a walk in the park. You played adventure games and shared many kisses. This was the start of a new adventure.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED HAHAH :)

Soooo im sorry it took so long to upload another imagine. I dont have my phone and my computer boke down, now i gotta use my moms, but she barely leaves it on so i dont get the chance. And also, im STOPPING at putting peoples names in imagines because I feel like everyone should imagine themselves as JB's or AM's girl, so from now im using (Y/N) !!!!! NO HATE PLEASE!!! :) okii thats all.!!!! Love you all! Bye :)