Me or her?

Your sitting at Starbucks with your bestfriend Austi. You two have always been close. Ever since you both met at the airport when you were 5, you managed to keep contact. You always had a secret crush on him and you were able to hide it well.

Austin was currently dating a girl which you hated. All she wanted from Austin was money and fame, but Austin couldnt see that. You didnt want to get into the middle of his relationship, so you stayed back as far as possible.

"Im really glad that I have you as a friend (YN)" Austin said as he nudged you playfully. You smiled "Im also glad." you took a bite out of your cake pop. All of a sudden you hear the front doors burst open and a very pissed off girlfriend came marching in.

"You!" she pointed at you. "Stay the hell away from my boyfriend!" all heads turned towards you guys now. "Vanessa-" (sorry!! first name that came to mind! vanessa, austin loves you dearly) "No Austin! i am tired of this bitch always taking you away from me! you're supposed to be MINE, not hers!" austin sighed and stood up. "Ive told you a million times, (YN) is my bestfriend. you cant just take her away from me!" Your heart ached a bit when he said bestfriend. You obvs wanted to be more.

"No Austin! You better choose! that slut or me! cuz i am not going to put up with this bull shit any longer! shes a whore! cant you see-" she immediately shut up when she felt your hand slap her across the face. All went quiet.

"You shut the fuck up! You are the one to talk! at least i dont go around and steal my boyfriends money and get glory when around cameras and secretly sleep around! If i were you, I'd turn around and get the fuck out! you screwed up Austin life way too much! he doesnt need a hoe like you around!" you finished to catch your breathe.

Vanessa scoffed. "You know what? Im done." she turns to austin. "Me or her Austin?" Austin looked between the both of you. You avoided eye contact with him. "I choose (YN). At least she can treat me right." You feel Austins arm snake around your waist and pulls you close. Vanessa got a pissed look.on her face and stormed out of the coffee shop.

"Austin-" you began but got cut off by his lips crashing on yours. "Just shut up and kiss your boyfriend" you smile and kiss Austin a bit more. The crowd cheered and soon kicked you out for showing too much PDA ;)

******************

IK IK THIS SUCKED A LOT!!!! IM SORRY!!! PLEASE NO HATE!!!! I HAD NOTHING IN MIND!!!!!

Please like and comment if you have any ideas :))

PS- im not making any personals becuz i feel like other people get dissapointed when i use a persons name and not theirs! so NO MORE PERSONALS!!! U can give ideas but not requests!!! so now that everone will be happy, its gonna be (YN) :)))

Bye Loves ;***