Just give me a reason

Justin ❤️

You slammed the fridge shut and quickly looked at your boyfriend. You see pain in his eyes and you place a hand on your hip "just give me a reason why I shouldn't?" Your eyes narrow slightly as justin takes a deep breath, he places his hands in his pocket and looks at the ground.

"Because..." He replies quietly

"I'm sorry, what did to say?" You sarcastically asked, placing a hand behind your ear to signal for him to speak louder.

"Because it's my cookie and I want to eat it!" He yells. You sigh and toss him the chocolate chip cookie that was in your other hand.

"Fine" you sign and watch as his face brightens as he eats his cookie. You shake your head, a small smile forming.

Austin ❤️

"Just give me a reason why I shouldn't break up with you right now?!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Media leaked that austin, your boyfriend of three years, has been spotted kissing a girl his age. Obviously it was photo shopped but since your pregnant, your hormones are kicking in.

"For the last time I'm telling you. Its photo shopped and your prego! If you weren't pregnant you'd be laughing about this with me, just like you always do!" Austin clearly seemed pissed. Tears brimmed your eyes and you just got up and left. You hear a groan come from Austin. "Babe, come on.... I'm sorry!" With that, you just went to your shared room and slammed the door shut.

~~~~~~

Hello humans :)

If you wouldn't mind going and checking out my new imagines book, it's about the lovely aussie band called 5 Seconds of Summer! If you like it and do all that lovely jazz, you will get a chance to have a special dedications of an imagine with any boy you want! Just give it some love and please share with the other fans!

Love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤