Cause its you (part 2)

Justins POV~

I was right. On the other side of the door stood my angel. My YN. Her hair was messy and she too had tear stains. No one made a move so I took a step closer. To my surprise she didnt move back. "YN. Im so so so sorry babe. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I cheated on you. I was stupid and a dick head. And you deserve so much better then m-" "Dont! Say that Justin" she cut me off by placing her hand on my lips gently. He hand was warm against my skin. "YN, please" she again cut me off, not with her hand but her lips. We just stood there for a minute. I placed my hands on her cheek, pulling her closer to me. I gently ran my tongue along her sweet bottom lip. I needed to taste her again. She kindly granted me access. I smiled and entered her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my waist to remove the space between us.

For about 5-10 minutes of pure passion, we pulled away. I smiled and placed our foreheads together. "Does this mean you forgive me babe?" i looked at her eyes just to see if there is any sigh of hesitation. She looked up at me. "yes. i want you back Justin. (Lol Cher Lloyd moment ;)) With that, I smiled.

Your POV~

Justin smiled at me. I smiled back. He gently took my hand and lead me into his room. I felt at home when I was here, my stuff was still here the way I left it, the poster of Justin and I hung on the wall opposite from the bed. Breaking out of my thoughts, I felt myself falling onto the bed, with Justin on top of me. I giggled when I felt his breath against my neck. "Babe, you will forever be mine. I promise you that." you smile and wrap your arms around his neck. "I will hold up to that promise" he smiles. Soon the clothes come off and that night Justin made love to you, the way you always wanted. Justin pleasured you and satisfied you. In return you stayed by Justins side. After hours of pure passion, you layed in each others arms enjoying the moment. Every now and then youd kiss and tease each other. Knowing what has happened, you will never leave his side. You loved him and he loved you too.