15. The Kiss

A/N: what do you guys think of the new cover? Comment!

Starbucks chapter 14:

As the minivan we hired pulled up to a club (the only car that would fit all of us in that wasn’t the big ass tour bus) Zayn stepped out the car first and held the door open for me. I got out and smiled as I thanked him. What a gentleman.

The rest of the boys followed us out and Liam did the same for Danielle. I felt uncomfortable around Niall and had a bad feeling that he might try something tonight. I was going to need to stay around Zayn at all times to be careful.

The bouncer took one look at the boys and instantly his eyes widened and he unhooked the rope letting us in while there were groans from the crowd waiting in a line. Or Peasants as Louis would call them…

Zayn held my hand and we walked up to the bar while the other boys split up choosing to dance first or get drinks from the VIP area. Zayn ordered himself a beer and a sex on the beach and sent me a wink as he said it. I blushed tomato red and looked down quickly while he stood there laughing. The bartender handed him the dirnks as Zayn handed him his sleek black credit card and said.

“Keep a tab” Zayn nodded at the bartender.

He turned back to me.

“This is for you.” he smirked as he handed me the fruity drink.

I raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged. I took the drink out of his grasp and took a tender sip. I grimaced as I swallowed it, the liquid burning my throat on the way down.

“You should probably know that I haven’t ever got properly drunk before…” I warned him.

He look shocked for a second “Are you kidding me?”

I shook my head no. Another smirk played on his face as he took another sip of his beer and led me over to the dance floor.

“You should probably also know that I can’t dance…” I trailed off.

“Neither can I” he said as he turned me around and started dancing against me.

I stood their awkwardly while his body rubbed against me…as were many other peoples. It was like a pile of people all squished together, sweating and drunk. How anyone enjoyed this I had no idea.

Zayn held my hips and I started to move to the music. I must look like a dancing awkward duck right now…attractive, I know.

I downed my drink and cringed at the stinging, I groaned when I knew I was a lightweight because I hadn’t been properly drunk before so I would be a mess at the end of the night.

I turned around so I was now facing Zayn and he leaned his mouth down to mine and kissed me.

“Get in there mate!” I removed myself from Zayn to see some random dude who was drunk as hell looking at us very excitedly.

Zayn laughed while I nodded at the guy and subtly took Zayn’s hand and pulled us away from the creepy guy.

“Want another drink babe?” Zayn asked as he led me over to the bar.

I nodded and this time he ordered two ciders. He gave one to me and I tasted it.

“Mmm, this is actually good!” I smiled.

“Oh you innocent girl” Zayn winked at me.

“Not for long” I muttered blushing.

Zayn look down at me and frowned trying to figure out what I said but I dragged him back to the dance floor where we found Liam and Danielle.