7. Last Days

Chapter 7: Last Days

Weeks had gone by since we went to the beach with the boys. My friends were back at their school and I was back at my boarding school. It just wasn’t the same, I missed my friends and my privacy. I shared a room with 4 other girls!

But of course, above my small, singlet bed I had my favourite poster. Zayn stood there tall and proud. You know the one, the blue background with the white ‘Z’and him standing there with that signature smirk on his face? Yeah that’s the one. If I couldn’t have the real thing then I tried to get the next best thing.

I’d been at school for 2 weeks now since I last saw Zayn in person, he had constantly called me nearly every night and we had even skyped a couple of times. Zayn and the boys were still in London, visiting their families sometimes and starting to write some new songs, I couldn’t wait to hear them on my next holiday.

“Katie?” I looked up at the curious faces of my roommates.

“Mhmm?” I replied.

“Do you wanna go over to lunch now?” Daisy asked me, smiling.

“Oh, yeah. Sure” I shut my laptop lid closed and got up to follow them.

We made our way down the red carpeted stairs and out the king size double doors onto the courtyard. We made our away over the small road that the staff took and towards the lunch hall when I heard a car honking. It caught my attention and I whipped round to see a black range rover.

Oh. My. God.          

I felt my eyes widen as I unconsciously started walking closer to the car. The driver’s side door opened to reveal my boyfriend. My boyfriend, Zayn Malik was at my school.

I could hear several gasps and whispers in the background but I was only focused on him.

A big grin grew on his face which instantly made me smile. I sprinted towards him dropping my bag on the floor on the way and threw myself into his arms giving him a huge hug.

“Zayn” I breathed into his chest.

He laughed slightly “I missed you baby” he stroked my hair.

I snuggled into his chest some more “How come you’re here?” I whispered, well aware that most of the girls in the school were standing with their mouth open in shock starring at us.

“I missed you, and….we have a surprise” he smiled.

I frowned “We?” I asked.

“Get in the car” he smirked.

As I opened the back door of the huge car I came face to face with 4 smiling faces.

“Ahhh! Oh my god, you guys!” I screamed in happiness.

I was pulled into warm arms of Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall.

“We missed you!” the chorused, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Your uniform looks funny” Louis pointed out.

I rolled my eyes and thanked him for the “compliment”. This is when I remembered my abandoned friends outside.

I peered out the window to see Zayn explaining something to my dormies, standing with their mouths hanging wide open absent mind idly nodding. Zayn grinned then jogged back over to us.

“I can’t believe you guys did this for me” I told them.

They just smiled at me with goofy faces.

“We’re going on tour” Zayn broke out, breaking my smile.

I stared dumb found at him “W-What?”

“To Paris” he finished.

I couldn’t believe they were telling me like this, turning up at my school getting me all excited to let me down and tell me they were leaving for several weeks, months even. To a different country!

“Oh” I replied simply, dipping my head down.

“We want you to come with us, dumbass” Harry finished.

My head snapped back up “What? But you guys know I can’t do that” I told them.

“Well….as long as you agree, it’s sorted. Turns out your head teacher’s ‘daughter’ is a fan and some front row tickets to our next show went down well. ‘Provided education will be learnt along the way’” Harry informed me, quoting the last bit in a girly voice.

I burst out laughing “Are you serious?”

“Of course! Also, we asked Rachel, Lucy and Annie to come and they said yes. But I think the other boys just missed them” Zayn whispered and winked at me.

“You. Are. The. Best. Boyfriend. Ever!” I kissed him with each word.

“You know, I’ve wanted to go to Paris ever since I was a kid” I looked him in the eye as he nodded, smirking.

I jumped into his arms. “Let’s getting packing” he took my arm and led me towards the door.

“Now?” I asked.

“Yep, we leave Wednesday” he said cheekily.

I grabbed his arm and ran up towards my dorm, we weren’t supposed to have boys in the dorms, especially since it was an all-girls school, but I’m sure nobody would mind.

Zayn looked round the room and held in a laugh when he saw my poster.

“You actually put it up?” he rose an eyebrow.

“Hey! Don’t diss my poster, you gave it to me after all Mr Vein” I laughed.

“touché” he nodded.

He jumped up and sat cross legged on my bed as I got my suitcase out and started chucking random stuff into it. Once it was full I zipped it up and got my laptop and put it in the side pocket.

“I’m ready” I announced.

Zayn jumped down off my bed and took my suitcase from me, always the gentlemen and took my hand as I threw my handbag over my shoulder with my purse in.

He wrapped his arm and placed it on the small of my back as he lead me downstairs and into the car. He lifted my suitcase in to the boot effortlessly.

“You know I feel like such an idiot in my uniform now” I told the boys, laughing slightly as Zayn started the car and tried to avoid running over the shocked faces of many girls.

“Where to?” Niall asked in his distinctive Irish accent.

“LONDON!” We all shouted together.

Life was good.              

A/N: Sorry, it’s sort of short this time, but I have just had a load of exams I knew nothing about coz I just moved schools!

Liam’s girlfriend’s part is still available so if you’re interested contact me on here, or on twitter (@MalikgangUK)

Who else is excited for them going to Paris?

Also I need a proof reader (beta reader) I think they are called, to check my chapters for mistakes before I post them so contact me if you are interested! X

Katie xx