11. The city of Romance

A/N: Sorry it took me some time, but I had 4 days of school this week with a horrible cold so had some time to write!

I entered this story in Watty Awards...what do you guys think? Would you vote for it?

This chapter I've had in my head for ages now so it feel so good to finally have written it and added it to the story.

Please please just tell me what you think so I know if i should carry on this story or not. I genuinly want to know what my readers (you guys) think to help me along the way.

Enjoy!

~Katie x

Chapter 11:  The City of Romance

We were back at the hotel, I couldn’t help but stare out the huge reflective glass window at the beautiful city of romance that lay before my eyes. The boys first show on this trip in Paris is tomorrow, I could tell they were all excited.

The light morning sky shone down over the wonderful lakes and rivers and set the skyline in a perfect view. I could see the arc de triumph from here and I had never seen it in person before. I never imagined Paris could be so beautiful!

I sighed in contentment as I felt a pair of very familiar arms wrap around me and as Zayn leaned down he whispered in my ear.

“I want to take you on a date tonight.” his voice dropped an octave.

I turned round in his arms and a smile grew on my face “I would love to!” replied happily.

“Great! Be ready at…” he paused as he looked at his watch “7.30” he finished. “You can even wear your new heels” Zayn winked teasingly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down, our lips met and came together naturally. I pulled away and leaned my head against his hard, muscular chest.

“I’ll see you later, I have to go meet up with the boys to go over some things for tomorrow” Zayn mumbled while kissing my head and pulling back to smile at me.

I mustered up a smile as I waved him goodbye, I just wanted to stay wrapped in his arms all day but at least I would get to spend time with him tonight.

I grabbed my phone and room key and made my way over to Rachel’s room. I knocked on the door and it flew open to a laughing Rachel. I discovered that Lucy and Annie were also in the room too, I greeted the all ‘Hello’s’ as I walked in.

I joined the little circle they created, sitting on the floor.

“Zayn asked me on a date tonight!” I squealed, excited.

Annie, Lucy and Rachel’s faces all lit up in excitement, mirroring my own.

“What are you gonna wear?” Lucy asked first.

My excited face turned into one of shock as I realized I had no idea what I was going to wear.

“Oh No!” I face palmed.

“It’s fine, we will find you something! Did you bring any dresses with you?” Rachel calmed me.

I shook my head in disbelief I didn’t bring any appropriate dresses for a date.

“We still have time to go shopping, we can go to that cute boutique just outside the hotel. It’s fine, we have loads of time!” Annie reminded me.

“Thanks guys, you’re the best!” I told them, going in for a group hug.

I noticed Annie has her laptop out “Hey, can I borrow that for a minute?” I asked signalling to the device.