17. Decisions

Chapter 17: Decisions

The boy looked in utter shock, pulling on his striped t-shirt awkwardly, although his anger was still defiantly present.

“Shit” Niall voiced.

I don’t know if great minds think alike, but Niall expressed the thoughts running through my head perfectly.

“You’re both lucky Zayn didn’t see this” Louis stiffly announced.

“I-I” I tried to speak, but nothing I could have said would have been worthy of defending myself.

The way I’ve been acting lately isn’t okay, I mean if you would have told me a year ago that I would be snogging Niall Horan while dating Zayn Malik meanwhile touring with One Direction I would have laughed and told you to read a better fan fiction…

“I-I’m sorry!” I rushed out and quickly sprinted into my bedroom, locking the door to the bathroom and sitting down against the door. I now felt the tears running down my face freely, welcoming even.

I knew I loved Zayn, he was my boyfriend…but I couldn’t figure out my feelings for Niall now. It was like out of nowhere my friendship with him had become so much more, he was the one I went to when I had problems, especially problems with Zayn. He was so determined to get me, I had never had two guys like me at the same time before, let alone one guy like me.

I wiped my tear stained cheeks with the back of my hands. All I was doing in Paris was screwing up the boys friendship. Maybe I should just go back to England, go back to boarding school and rid the boys of my problems.

They’re One Direction, for god’s sake. They will probably forget me in a few months, maybe weeks and date new girls, make new friends. I couldn’t do this to Niall, and I defiantly couldn’t do this to Zayn, sticking round here will just make things worse.

I had made my decision. I was leaving.

I stood up, turning round and unlocking the door. I was thankful Louis and Niall had decided to leave me alone and Zayn was nowhere to be seen at the current time.

I pulled out my suitcase from the wardrobe, opening the draws of the wardrobe and throwing all my clothes in. At this point, wrinkles were the least of my worries.

After 10 minutes I had finished packing my suitcase, I struggled to zip it up then got my handbag with all my essentials in and threw it over my shoulder.

I looked over to the table and found a note pad and pen, I began to write:

Dear Zayn,

I decided to leave back to England today. It’s for the best,

I am only writing it in a letter because I don’t want you or

any of the other boys to convince me to stay, it’s for the best

of all of us.

I just want you to know, I’m Sorry.

I will miss you and I love you. I always will.

-Katie

I felt a fresh wave of tears overcome me as I finished writing the letter. I put the note on the bed, where he would see it clearly. I took one last look at the hotel room, grabbed my suitcase and rolled it through the door.

Luckily, the corridor was empty…

Apart from Louis.

He looked at me, then his gaze flickers to my suitcase and back to my face, his expression told me he knew my intentions.

“I don’t blame you, and I don’t hate you” he spoke, surprising me.

“Y-You don’t?” I questioned, walking closer.

“No, I know what it’s like to be suddenly thrown into the limelight, hounded by paparazzi, it’s not easy. It’s not an excise either” he added sternly” but I understand” he finished.

All I could think to say was “Thank you, Louis” while taking him in for a tight hug “god I’m gonna miss you” I whispered.

He pulled back, looking me in the eyes “I have a feeling this won’t be the last time you see us” he had a smile on his face and a glint in his eyes.

I laughed “I wouldn’t be so sure, when Zayn finds out he’s going to hate me” I sad sadly.

“Doesn’t mean he will stop loving you, neither will Niall” Louis smiled, sympathetically.

“Thank you, for everything. I have to go now, before the other boys come back” I told him, bringing him in for a another hug. I started walking down the corridor, towards to elevator when Louis suddenly shouted.

"Katie, wait!”

I turned round to face him, this time he had a softer expression.

“Tell Lucy I say Hi” I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

I laughed and shook my head “I will”.

I walked towards to elevator again, pressing the button. The metal door pulled open and I stepped inside. I waved to Louis as the doors shut again, and then I was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 A/N: Sorry it's been so long since i updated this! Not gonna make up some long-gone excuse because to be honest i just havn't been bothered ahah, sorry!!

I've also started writing another story (daily updates-ish) about ZALFIE so if any of you watch youtubers, go out and check it out! nearly got 8,000 reads on that one :)

 Over 16,000 reads on this is so crazy and i want to thank YOU, yes YOU reading this! That wouldnt have been possible without you!!

Links:

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK

Instgram: Katie_tyler

Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes

Youtube: KatieTylerTV

Snapchat: Katie_madeline

Message me on kik: katie_madeline