1. Starbucks

Chapter 1: Starbucks

Looking down at my far too new looking TOM’s shoes and scruffing them against the pavement, I sighed. Once again I was waiting for my friend Rachel. Always late. I hate been waiting nearly 10 minutes now, in the freezing cold, in London! I brought my eyes up to look at my reflection in the shop window, bright blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and black leggings with a Beatles shirt and red hoodie. I looked around for any signs of her, nowhere. I guess she might have gotten the wrong train, missed one even. I would be waiting for a while even so.

We were planning on going shopping today, all the good stores in London. I had money from after my birthday to buy some at least nice clothing…or a lot in Primark. I looked at the time as I clicked my IPod on and smiled when I saw the background of my 5 favourite boys. Beautiful. I decided I would go and get a Starbucks from further up the street that I saw earlier when I was walking down. I kept my head down watching my feet and admiring my new shoes, so comfortable! I smiled then suddenly bumped into something very hard and felt a hot splash over me and suddenly I was on the floor.

“SHIT! Are you okay? I’m so sorry! Here let me help you up” I slowly looked up and saw a hand held out to me, I took it and hoisted myself up, brushing the excess drink off my now damp shirt. I dont know why but I felt so relaxed around this complete stranger.

“Yeah, I’m fine…thanks? It’s my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going” I apologised as I looked up towards the mystery man.

I looked up at the now drink-less man and froze. Oh my god.

He seemed to stare at me too and took in my presence shocked but smiling, I blushed. I was shell shocked and completely froze as my brain took in the recognition of this increadibly handsome man. My hand started shaking and I wanted to say something but as my mouth opened nothing came out. Way to be cool, Katie.

The now not so stranger looked at me and tilted his head, expecting me to say something. He raised his eyebrows as he took me in. I didn't him to think I was a complete freak so i suddenly blurted out with no thought frmo my brain.

“Um, wow. Oh my God! Your Zayn Malik!” smooth Katie…smooth.

I subtly pushed down my sleeve to cover up my one direction wristband and my blue ‘I <3 Zayn’ bracelet.

He chuckled slightly and put his finger to his lips “Shhh don’t tell” he winked.

Oh my! Zayn Malik just winked at me. I blushed deeply, he laughed.

“Umm…I’m really sorry about your drink, can I buy you a new one? I was just heading over there now actually” I smiled still in shock. 

I had just bumped into Zayn Malik, from the biggest boyband in the world: One Direction...and was having a real conversation with him...and he was actually talking back to me!

“Really? I should be buying you a new shirt! I’m so sorry I ruined that…sorry Mr Lennon!” he laughed.

I joined in laughing “It’s fine, I guess I can just dry it out” I dismissed, I still couldn’t believe I was actually talking to the guy of my dreams! He just offered me a new t-shirt, i silently fangirled.

“No! I Insist, how about this. You can buy me another drink, and then come with me to get you a new shirt…there’s a Jack Wills down there” he pointed down the road.

I stared at him in silence for a couple of seconds before I answered “Jack Wills? Seriosly, you don’t have to do that”.

He shook his head “Please? It’s the least I can do” he gave me puppy eyes.