Chapter 3.x

Hey guys!x JChappie 3 up! Yay! Comment and tell me what you think?? Please?

Thanking you!! xx

I walked into the house to meet chaos. Everyone was shouting and yelling at each other. I stood in the doorway and quietly placed by suitcase and bags in the corridor before carrying Jack over to the entrance to the lounge. I listened carefully to my brother’s conversation.

“Our sister is coming home today moron’s! There’s nothing we can do about it! So stop complaining!” one of my brother’s said. It sounded like Stefan.

 “You think I don’t know that!” another brother exclaimed, “She shouldn’t be home! It’s not safe!”

 I stood in the doorway in disbelief, Jack went to say something but I put my hand over his mouth and shock my head when he looked up at me questionably. Nice to know I’m wanted huh?  By the sound of it they don’t even want me home. Ha! Well I was perfectly happy in Cali with my aunt and going to boarding school with my best friend. I’d be happy to oblige and go back. Hell, my aunt, her new boyfriend and I had a blast together in the holidays. We went on many holidays and it was lovely.

“Well nice to know I was missed!” I said sarcastically. They all swivelled round and stared at me in shock. Their eyes went from Jack in my arms to me and back again.

“Why do you have Jack?” one of my brothers asked confused. Oh so now they choose to acknowledge Jack. my anger fuelled.

 “Because I found him bawling his eyes out wandering the streets outside, all because his dim-witted brothers shouted at him! How could you be so stupid! He’s two for goodness sake! You shouldn’t let him out of your sight!” I was livid. I know I haven’t known him long but he was my brother! What if he’d been kidnapped or worse! I shuddered. I decided to voice my thoughts, “I mean what if he’d been hurt or kidnapped! How would you feel then?!”

They paled, and so they should! Jack was reaching for Stefan so I put him down and he wandered off over to Stefan. They eventually snapped out of it and they went to say something but I didn’t give them a chance.

I strolled out of the room and picked up my suitcases before ascending the staircase to my room.

 I reached for the handle just as dad’s door opened. He stopped suddenly and stared at me. His face lit up and he went to say something but I gave him one short curt nod and opened my door and stepped in.

 I breathed in relief as i sat down on my bed; I’d managed to survive the first meeting.

I heaved my suitcases onto my bed and began to unpack. After everything was unpacked and I was settled in, I changed into more comfortable clothes and headed back downstairs for something to eat.

When I was about to step off the stairs, my phone started ringing. I looked down at the caller ID to see that May was calling.

 “Hey-Hey May!” I sung laughing, as I stepped off the stairs heading for the kitchen to get something to eat. On the way I passed the lounge and saw all my brothers and my father having a discussion. Whatever! Like I care about being left out! Although they did look up as I passed, and raised their eyebrows in confusion. I made it into the kitchen and put May on loudspeaker so I can get some food.

“Hey-Hey Lei!” she sung back. I saw my brother’s eyebrows rise even more, from the corner of my eye.

 I laughed, “So what’s my long lost sister doing?” I enquired.

“She’s missing you! School’s not the same without you pranking Asher!” she giggled.

“True! Tell me tell me! What’s his reaction to my last prank?” I laughed. Before I left I had pranked him and let’s just say he has had some ‘Beauty treatments’.

 “Oh he’s furious! Here I’ll send you pictures of his face!” she laughed. My phone beeped alerting me to the arrival of her picture.

 I picked the phone up and cracked up laughing at the pictures. “Oh-Oh my-good-goodness!” I managed to get out before breaking down in laughter.

 His hair was sticking up at all angles highlighted with the green paint I placed on his comb and his eyes were outlined in black paint like a panda and overall his eyes were wide and his face is white with powder that I placed outside his door.

I laughed, “So my idea of placing a bag of flour above the door actually worked?”

“Yep he walked straight into your trap!” she laughed.

“Cool!” I laughed. I suddenly heard a rustle behind me and turned around to face my brothers standing in the doorway.

 My brother’s had pursed lips and were standing there glaring at me but I refused to back down and glared at them back.

 “Um hey May? Can I call you back?” I asked still glaring at my brother’s.

“No! Wait! What’s your brother’s like? Are they hot?!” she gushed. I laughed at the expressions on my brother’s faces-surprised and smug.

I laughed, “May! You’re such a flirt! I’m not even going answer that because- GROSS! They are my brother’s! You can check them out yourself when you come down to visit soon k?” I told her.

“No! Send me pictures now!” her voice heightened to a squeal and we all covered our ears and winced.

“May! My brothers are in the room!” I shouted.

“So?” she shouted back.

“You’re on loudspeaker!” I laughed. She suddenly went quiet.

“Are you blushing?” I teased.

“Of course not!” she said quietly.

 “I think you are!” I teased, “You want to talk to one?”

“No! Please May!” she pleaded.

 I sighed, “Fine! Ruin my fun! Remind me to phone you later. Something funny happened on the plane!” I laughed remembering the scared man and his facial expressions.

“Ohm, what?! What did you do?!” she gushed.

 “Later May!” I shouted over her gushing.

“Oh okay! Bye!” she said then hung up. I laughed then remembered my family standing behind me and stopped.

 I swivelled round to see them raising their eyebrows at me. “What?” I asked coldly, glaring at them. They looked taken aback by my sudden cold voice and their eyes widened in surprise.