Chapter 19.x

Hey : D x Chapter 19.      10 votes to upload? Thanks for reading! x

Chapter 19.x

RECAP

Mystery Girls POV

Phase 1 completed Sir I said in my head to my Alpha. Heading out of the house.

Congratulations now onto phase 2…he trailed off.

I looked around in distaste I can’t wait till I find the mutt then I can go home from this place.

I headed around the other side of the house trying to pick up her scent.

Let’s end this once and for all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayleigh POV

 “So where exactly are you going to be training me?” I asked curiously.

He looked at me amused, “Me? Train you?!” he laughed, “no!”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “What do you mean? You said you were collecting me for training! Oh god your one of those child kidnappers aren’t you! What have I gotten myself into?” I moaned. This was just my luck!

“What no!” he spluttered staring at me in shock, “where on earth did you get that conclusion from?!”

“Well…. Aren’t you? What did you mean then when you said you’re going to train me...but you’re not?” Eh even that was confusing for me!

He looked at me exasperated, “No I said I was collecting you for training! Meaning I’m picking you up then giving you to someone else!”

I gasped, “What!”

He just smiled shook his head and walked off. Hey! He can’t do that.

“Now you wait right there mister! I don’t appreciate not being told where we are going!” I huffed. Why couldn’t he just tell me?!

“Fine!” he huffed coming to a stop and turning towards me, “You will be attending a boarding school for people like us!”

My mouth dropped open in shock, School?!

He looked around in confusion as we approached a rather…..odd looking car.

“Um that’s a nice car?” I asked amused. It was sort of flat like it had been squished from above and had circular windows with circles of colour dotted around the frame. He gave me an amused look before his head snapped up towards the edge of the forest.

My body shook in anger. Miss Slut was approaching me. Frigging great!

“What do you want?” I asked her as she came to a stop in front of me. Her eyes glowed? Ok then and she spoke slowly “you will take this knife and you will kill your friend with it. Then you will kill yourself are we clear?”

Is she loony? Why on earth is she speaking to me like that? Why would I do that!

“Ok….I thinks this one has escaped from the mental asylum Noah. Shall we call someone?” I asked confused.

When he didn’t answer I looked around to him to find him stood still a blank expression on his face. Guess it’s up to me to deal with little miss bitch.