Chapter 2.x

Hey.x Second chapter up! Tell me what you think plz…x x                  

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my story! Xx especially my 3 fans!!

Thank you!

FLASHBACK

I came bounding down the stairs, before barrelling into Xavier my youngest brother. “Watch it!” he yelled before turning and heading in the opposite direction to me.

 I stared at him confused and hurt. Usually we laughed it off together when either of us does something like this. I shrugged it off maybe something has happened?

 “Stefan?” I called before stepping into the living room. I froze, staring at all my brothers sitting in the living room.

“What?” he snapped angrily.

 “Has something…Um has something happened?” I asked timidly.

“No, now why would you think that?!” he answered sarcastically. I flinched. “Well, um, Xavier looks angry and so do you? “I answered quietly.

He sighed, “Just go to your room Kay! “He said pointing out the door.

I flinched and looked up at him hurt and his face softened a bit before hardening again as he remembered something. I walked out of the room slightly confused and hurt over their behaviour. As I walked into the hall I saw my dad coming out of his office.

 “Hey, dad! Why’s everyone angry? “I asked him quietly.

“Oh Kay! There you are! Come in here a moment.” He said gesturing to his office. I looked at him shocked. He never let us in there! I followed anxiously. This was obviously not good news.

 “Sit! Sit!” he said gesturing again to one of the seats in the room. I sat down cautiously before turning to see him pacing round the room.

“Well there’s no easy way to say this so...may as well just say it,” I heard him mutter before turning to me, “ Your aunt Carol has offered to let you stay with her in Cali for the holidays while in the school time you stay in Moon Academy boarding school.” He looked at me expectantly.

 I sat still with shock trying to get my head round this. It took a full minute for me to comprehend what he was saying. “WHAT!”I exclaimed, “You’re sending me away! But, why?”

“Oh Kay stop being melodramatic!” he rolled his eyes at me, “I just think it would be good for you. A good experience plus you get to have some girl bonding time with your aunt in the summer and rest of the holidays. You can make new friends in Moon Academy. It’ll be good for you!” 

“But I don’t want to go! I’m happy here! Please dad?!” I begged him.

He looked at me and his eyes narrowed, “NO! You’re going and that’s final! Go pack your bags, you leave tonight!” and with that he dismissed me out of his room. My eyes flooded with tears as I dashed out of the room and up the stairs before running into my room and slamming the door. I slid down and sat against the door crying my eyes out till I decided that if they don’t want me fine! I don’t want anything to do with them either! And that’s when I made the decision to go.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that I didn’t want anyone to call me Kay as I was reminded of that night and I was haunted by it. So that’s why I asked everyone to call me Lei.