Chapter 8.x

Heyyyyyyyy! Chapter 8! Xx

ENJOY!! Xxx

VOTE and COMMENT Please :)

Soooo SORRRYYYYYY! For late upload …….

CERYS .XXX

_________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, I calmly headed down the stairs down to the kitchen eager to get to there, my stomach grumbling due to the smell of food drifting up to my bedroom. The smell lured me to the doorway and I walked straight into a wall. Oh so I thought…

“What do you think you’re doing?!” the wall shouted. I looked up into the face of my eldest brother Stefan who was glaring down at me.

“Going to the kitchen, duh! What are you, stupid! You’re standing in the doorway! MOVE!” I bellowed nobody gets between me and my food. I looked into his eyes narrowing mine.

He smirked down at me, “Make me!” I sucked in a deep breath and let it out.

 I smiled sweetly, “Fine!” I jumped on his foot hard and looked up smirking just to find him smiling at me in amusement. I frowned. He should have been jumping around in pain! Urgh! Stupid brother, probably got really hard shoes? Fine then, I ducked under his arm and walked casually into the kitchen smirking to myself.

 I grabbed my dinner and sat down at the table. The smell of lasagne made its way round the house and soon there was a rush of footsteps sprinting down the stairs and every one of my brother’s appeared in the doorway.

They stopped and stared at me before rushing over to get their own.  Everyone sat and ate, everyone talking in little groups, each of my brother’s talking about a new x-box game they wanted. The name caught my attention, “It’s the best game ever! Dungeon Siege III! Amazing! So wish I could buy it!” I smirked to myself and announced, “So you like that game? Yeah it is really good!” all of them turned to me while I happily ate my food feeling smug.

“What would you know about it? You’re a girl! Plus it’s like 40 pound! You don’t even have any money!” Danny said smugly, thinking he’d caught me out.

“And how would you know? You haven’t spoken to me in ages! And by the way, I do have it! The game’s upstairs! And for that you’re NOT playing on it!” I replied.

They all stared at me in hope of me allowing them to play it, “Seriously Lei? You have it? Can you go get it!” Xavier was almost bouncing in his seat.

“Shut up! She hasn’t got it! Where would she get it from?” he snarled, he turned to me “you’re such a liar!”

“Why are you getting worked up about it? Does it matter to you if I have or not? And I do have it. Anyway Uncle John works for a gaming production company he got it for me.” I said smugly.

“Uncle John?” they all asked confused, looking at each other.

“Oh Aunty Carol’s new boyfriend” I sniggered, remembering when I first saw them together. They were both like a couple of teenagers. They stared at each other with utter devotion which makes you think they’ve been together for years.

They often made little PDA moments which had me gag and walk out the room. They found it hilarious and did it when the wanted me to give them some time alone.

“Yeah yeah!” I waved them off, “anyway what we going to do today? I’m bored.”

They pretended to think and looked away from me to dad who was standing in the corner. He nodded slightly so if I hadn’t been waiting for him to do something I wouldn’t have picked it up.

“Okay! So first we’re going to spend the day on the beach then we are going to take you to meet our friends from school….”

He got cut off by my, “WHAT!”

OMG if they’re like my brothers… I’m in for a hell of a day, “how many of them are there?”

They all looked at me confused, “What do you mean?”

I sighed exasperated, “How many friends have you got? How many am I meeting?” I spoke slowly.

They scowled at me and I sniggered, they had obviously guessed I was speaking to them like a child.

“Well there’s Peter and Taylor, and Nick and Clare and…” Xavier started but was cut off by Stefan.

“You got to meet Dan and Keri! They are so cool…”and then he was cut off by Josh.  “OHHH! And of course Jay and Danielle…”

Jamie cut in with “shur-up! She’s my twin so she’ll obviously like Stephenie and Jordan and of course Darryl…maybe Darcy…”

I had had enough, so I cut in. “Shut up! How many friends have you got! We’re gonna do something else today I have a head ache! So no!”

“But you got to...” they all looked at me pleadingly, “they have all been dying to meet you!” I looked away from all their puppy-dog faces and sighed and closed my eyes.

“Fine! It better be worth it!” I muttered before walking out of the room and up the stairs to my room to get ready. I heard their cheering from my room and grinned and shook my head.

They can be so childish but I love them! They are family… what can you do?

After changing into my bikini with one of my summer dresses on top I exited my room dreading the day to come. Well at least there will be some girls here so I won’t look as stupid…

I stood in the hallway waiting for their ’Royal Highnesses’ (sarcasm!) to finish ‘beautifying’ themselves for the girls on the beach. I mean come on I’ve been standing here for 10 minutes already.

“Hurry the hell up!” I shouted up the stairs annoyed it was followed by a chorus of, “coming!” and the thundering of footsteps overhead before they came running down the stairs and stopping in front of me with their mouths open and staring at me.

“What?” I asked self-consciously. Why are they looking at me like that?

“You look… you look...” Jamie stuttered, before he was interrupted, “Stunning!”

“Go change!” Stefan demanded. I scowled over at him before opening my mouth to remind him I was going to be taking it off on the beach anyway.

We had a short glaring match before he turned and grabbed his keys off the hook and turned muttering to himself. We all followed him rolling our eyes. He was so dramatic!

I stopped dead when we reached the garage. A Ferrari?! He had a Ferrari? Ha! I smirked wait till my car gets shipped over.

I nodded my head, “Nice car” he looked over at me smugly, “Isn’t it?” his fawning was hilarious! He stroked his car so lovingly. I stifled a laugh but a small giggle escaped. He snapped out of it and glared at me.

“Just get in!” he snapped. “Yes Sir!” I militarily saluted him and slipped into the car grinning.

He glared at me in the mirror and started the car before zooming out of the garage once everyone was in.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Bonjour! Hola! Hello! Etc……

Sooooooo Soorrrrryyyyy!

I haven’t had the motivation lately to write and I’ve been really busy! It’s no excuse but still……

Anyway! Enjoy!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

PLLEASEEEE! : )

 Ps. I don’t know if that game is any good :( sooooo… lol

I just picked a random game.

If you have better suggestions just comment and tell me ; ) x