Tingles.... is this normal?

Hey everyone!Jxx This is my first story. So please tell me what you think! xx

 CHECK OUT THE AMAZING SONG!! ---> I LOVE JESSIE J

CHAPTER 1.x

I woke up in the morning to the feeling of warmth on my back. I groaned in frustration. Why did I leave my curtains open?! The sun was streaming in through the window. It always wakes me up at the crack of dawn.  I chuckle to myself. I guess I should learn to close them before collapsing on my bed for the night.

I stretched and threw the covers back, hitting my hand on the wall in the process and falling out of the bed.

“OW!”I screamed jumping up and down clutching my hand to my chest. I single tear escaped my eyes before I furiously wiped it away. I ran my fingers through my hair and stumbled over to my calendar on the wall, almost tripping over my suitcase. I marked off today's date and turned around to walk off before stopping suddenly one foot raised to take another step.

 I twisted round and gazed at the date again. Oh flying monkeys! I thought, it is my last day of school! Before I ran into the bathroom and out again in fifteen minutes flat. Hmm a new record I smiled before frantically running around my room looking for my school bag.

“Aha!” I exclaimed before grabbing it from its hiding place under the bed and yanking it out while shaking it removing whatever it was that was on it. Looking closely i found it was a spider. I flicked it off.

 “Lei! You ready?” my best friend May shouted, followed by 3 loud raps on the door.  

I should probably introduce myself. Hi my name’s Kayleigh although I hate being called that! I’m known here as Lei by my friends. Oh, and by here I mean Moon Academy. I was sent here by my dad two years ago. Today’s my last day at the academy. I’ll miss May lot’s! She’s like the sister I never had!

Although I do have 5 brothers, who I haven’t heard from in two years! I’m going back home tonight, although I’m not that excited about it. I have long brown hair that hangs in ringlets and bright blue eyes. I’m quite curvaceous and I’m 5ft 4.

“Coming!” I shouted, practically pulling the door off the hinges while attempting to get to May. Oops, i guess I pulled on it too hard.

May looks between me and the door in surprise as I chuckle nervously, “well let’s go May” I sung happily pulling her down the corridor and out the dorms.

“Why are you so happy? Its school plus you’re leaving me today!” she says sadly giving me the puppy dog eyes I’m so accustomed with as she does it often to get her own way while gripping my arm in a death grip. I wince as she pulls extra hard when I don’t answer her immediately.  

“Oh May! You know I have to go home, if I could stay I would! It’s not like I want to go!” I said feeling all the anger i built up begging to be let out. Now my dad decides he wants me home after two years of no communication then out of the blue he calls telling me he got me a flight home at 7pm tonight. Ha!

“Yeah I don’t get that”, she said confused, “why don’t you want to go home and see your family? I would kill to be able to see mine.” I look down at May and sigh.

How a nice girl like May can have such horrible parents is beyond me. I looked down at her heart shaped face, her eyes looking up at me and her lips in a pout and I couldn’t help but say….

“Hey”, I say looking down at her, “I know! Why don’t you come down to me in the holidays?”

I watched her face light up and she let go of me then pulled me in to one of her famous death gripped hugs, “you serious Lei?! I’d love too! Just tell me when and I’ll be there!”