The Point of No Return

Chapter 15: The Point of No Return

I didn’t want to sit there and watch as the rest of them were entertain by the girls, when I saw one of the girls run her hand down Happy’s chest I got up and walked over to the room everything had happened in. I had no reason to be jealous because I had no claim over him anymore and he was free to do whatever he wanted. I just wasn’t going to sit there and watch as he moved on.

“What are you doing in here?” I heard Happy’s raspy voice say from behind me.

“I just need to be alone so I was going to sit down in here and wait until you guys are ready to go.” I said as I walked over and sat down on the couch.

Just as he opened his mouth to say something Nero and the doctor walked in the room. “Doc this is Happy.”

Happy turned to face them and the doctor pointed to the chair in the room. “Just take a seat there and I’ll have you patched up in no time at all.” The doctor said to Happy as they walked over to it.

I got up to walk out but Happy stopped me by grabbing my arm. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to go by Lyla.” I said pulling my arm away from him.

I walked over to Lyla and sat down and a few minutes later the Nero guy came over by us. “Hey Lyla, are you doing ok?” he asked her, she smiled and nodded at him then he turned to me. “I didn’t get a chance to formally meet you, I’m Neron but everyone calls me Nero.” He said sticking his hand out towards me.

“Hi, I’m Alanna.” I said shaking his hand.

“So you’re Jax’s little sister, I heard a lot about ya.” He said smiling at me. “You’re a beauty.”

“You’re barking up the wrong tree Nero, she won’t work for you and Jax would kill you if she tried too.” Lyla said shaking her head at him.

“It was just a compliment that’s all.” Nero said lifting his hands up in defense. “But I do have more jobs than just escorts that I’m sure Jax wouldn’t have a problem with.” He said winking at me as he walked away.

I looked over at Lyla and she was shaking her head watching his retreating back. “What do you do here?” I asked her.

“I just set up the dates for his girls and collect the money when they get back.” She said looking over at me. “Don’t get any ideas, it was hard for me to get Opie on board with it and I know Jax would lose his mind if you worked here.”

When the doctor was done stitching up Happy’s arm and left Opie went in the room and talked with Happy then they both came out of the room a few minutes later. Lyla and I both got up and started to walk towards the other room when Happy grabbed my wrist stopping me again. “Are ya ok?”

“I will be, Happy who was that Frankie guy?” I asked as I turned to face him.

“He was one of the guys that broke into your house and tried to burn it down while we were in it.” he said moving closer to me. “Alanna I don’t like you staying in that apartment alone.”

“I’m not going to have a prospect live in there with me.” I said shaking my head at him.

“We’ll deal with that shit when we are done with this but right now you gotta come back to the clubhouse because we are going on lockdown until we find this mutha fucker.”

After Jax was done talking with Nero we all left because he wanted to get to the clubhouse and send out a search party for Chibs. Happy made me ride with him again and Lyla rode with Opie, it wasn’t easy for her but she did the best she could. When we got there I climbed off the bike and Happy grabbed my waist stopping me from moving away from him.