Demons, Pain and Change

Chapter Eleven: Demons, Pain and Change

**Alanna POV**

Both our guns fired and his turned out to be a warning shot but mine wasn’t. The shot I fired hit him in his shoulder causing him to drop the gun he was holding. “You fucking bitch, I’m going to fucking kill you for shooting me.” he growled at me as he reached down for his gun and I fired another shot at him but this time it was a warning and he jumped back.

“Don’t fucking touch that gun again.” I yelled at him as he looked over at me. “I am so damn tired of all this bullshit you keeping putting me through. You are ruining my fucking life, all because of who my father and brother are.” I snapped at him and he smirked at me. “I didn’t get a fucking choice in that and you’re punishing me for it.”

Before he had a chance to say anything the door behind him was kicked open, I jumped and looked towards the door and Happy came running in along with Jax and bunch of other guys and they all had guns drawn. When I looked back at Clay he had picked his gun up and had it aimed at me again. “Drop the god damn gun Clay.” Happy growled at him in a menacing voice that scared me.

Clay shook his head no as he moved away from the door but still kept the gun aimed at me and I kept mine aimed at him. “If I put this down you will kill me.” he said taking a very quick glance at Happy. “As long as this gun stays aimed on her head you won’t touch me.” Clay said smirking at him and Happy growled.

“You’re gonna die either way.” Jax said as he moved closer and put himself between Clay and me. “Just put it down.”

“Still protecting your sister over Tara, that didn’t go so well last time.”

“Tara is protected.” Jax growled at him. “I want to know why are you trying so fucking hard to hurt Alanna? This is between you and me Clay not her.”

“She came looking for me.” Clay said as he took a step back.

“Don’t try and fucking run, I ain’t gotta problem shooting ya in the back.” Happy growled at him. “NOW drop the fucking gun.”

Clay shook his head and dropped the gun, Tig ran over and kicked it away from him as he pushed Clay down to his knees and held his gun to the back of Clay’s head. I still held the gun out in front of me but because Jax stepped in front of me blocking Clay, it was now aimed at him so I slowly lower it but didn’t put it away. I took a few steps back as Jax turned to face me.

“I didn’t need you to save me.” I snapped at him. “I wanted to do this myself, I deserve that after everything he has taken from me.” I glanced around, everyone had relaxed a bit but still had their guns in their hands and Tig was the only one with his gun aimed at Clay.

“Allie I won’t let you have to live with taking someone’s life.” Jax said in soft voice. “Even if you hate him it will still eat you alive, can we just talk about this?” he said taking a step towards me.

I aimed the gun at his chest and I noticed everyone tense up and Jax held his hands up. “Don’t come near me.” I snapped at him.

“Alanna give me the gun.” He said as he held his hand out in front me and took another step forward and I took one back.

I aimed the gun a couple of feet away from his head and fired it once, he jumped and shielded his head as Clay let out a loud laugh. The guns that were no longer aimed at Clay were now aimed at me. “I told you to stay away from me.” I snapped at him.

“What the fuck?” Jax snapped as he took a few steps back.

“Put all your fucking guns down.” Happy snapped at them as he moved closer to me and Jax. “Alanna what the fuck are you doing?”