Raging for Revenge

Chapter four: Raging for Revenge

**Jax POV**

We sat in church for three hours fighting over who could have done this and came up empty on any suspects. The name Allie gave Juice could have been a million different guys and we couldn’t go anywhere with it. First my ma pays for our trouble; Abel gets kidnapped then Tara and now Alanna. I’m beginning to realize it was mistake bringing her here. I should have walked away from her when I had the chance, twenty-five years and she never had to worry about her life and almost two months with me someone takes her and we couldn’t figure out who and why. All I knew was that when I found out who it was I am not giving Hap the joys of this kill because I wanted to be the one to pull the trigger. This mutha fucker is going to pay like Weston did. Everyone got up to leave but I stopped Chibs, Hap and Tig.

“Hap, Tig, Chibs hold on?” I said as the other guys walked out and they all turned to face me as I sat at the head of the table. “Tig I need you and Chibs to make a run and check what Clay is up to.”

“A’ight, do ya think Clay might have something to do with doll face disappearing?” Tig asked as I saw Happy’s eyes go into killer mode. “What if she did go on this date and just didn’t tell us?”

“Tig I just want to make sure Clay ain’t up to shit that’s it.” I said running my hands down my face. “And if Allie went on that fucking date she should have been back by now it is four in the fucking morning.”

“Hap I want ya to check every spot we ever used to hold someone, take one of the brothers with ya.”

“Aye, Jacky boy we’re gonna find ‘er.” Chibs said as he moved towards the door.

“Guys Ope said Lyla told him that Allie changed her mind because of something that happened earlier I need to know what that was.” I said and they nodded at me. “Find out if anyone knows anything around here. Question Denny, he’s always with Allie. See if heard her talk about anything that might clue us in on shit going on in her head.”

Tig and Chibs walked out but when I looked up Happy was still standing there. He looked pissed but something was telling me he wanted to say something so I just sat there looking at him. “Jax I know what it might have been that changed her mind.” He said to me.

“What do ya think happen?” I asked as I sat back in my chair.

“Jax before she left work today I kissed her.” he said as he ran his hands over his bald head.

“My sister ain’t fucking croweater.” I snap as I stood from my chair. “Hap what the fuck is going on with the two of you!”

“I know she ain’t a croweater that’s why I told her that shit can’t happen again.” Happy said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Jax the thing is I don’t think I can stay away from her, I want to see if shit could work with her.”

“Let’s find Alanna and then we’ll deal with this shit when she’s here.” I told him and he nodded as he walked out.

I couldn’t believe Happy kissed my sister this is the last thing I wanted for her, she didn’t need to be played with by my own brothers but Happy looked serious when he said he wanted to see if shit worked with them. I sat there alone thinking about all this shit, I knew we had a lot of enemies right now but no one could have known who she was this quick. Samtaz was trying to cover themselves for the lies they were telling me but I don’t think they would fuck with me like this. Clay had to have known I would check on him first so I didn’t think it was him and how would he even know she was here. If I had the last name for this Victor asshole, shit would be so much easier for us. Shit with the Niners has cooled down and the Mayans work with us now, I was running out of suspects. I didn’t like that fucking Hap kissed my sister but if he hadn’t done that she probably would have left willing with this asshole and we wouldn’t have known until probably the morning.