Friends and Enemies

Chapter Three: Friends and Enemies

It’s now been two weeks since I’ve came to Charming so far things seemed fine. I’m still not use to having my very boring prospect follow me around, a few times I felt like a teenager again when I ditched him and went off on my own, it’s hard to have fun when you have someone reporting your every move. I’ve only been caught once and that was by Tig who turns out to be one of my favorites because he could care less what I do as long as I stay out of trouble. He even hung out with me at the bar after he found me, we took a few shots and dance a few songs before he sent me back to the prospect that was scared shitless hunting me down and praying he didn’t have to tell Jax he lost me. Juice and I were pretty close and joked around with each other a lot he also knew about me ditching Denny but never gave me shit about it. Gemma gave me a job at TM because she said she needed more time off and I would be perfect for the job. I think it was more because I was going to the local bar to get a job and Jax was pissed about it. Tara and I both tried to explain to him that I wasn’t a child and he had to ease up but it didn’t work he just got pissed at the both of us and we had to deal with his nasty attitude for a couple of days.

I was bored here at work so I got up from the desk and walked out to the lot, most of the guys were goofing around or out on their bikes because the day has been pretty slow. It was starting to get hot out so I was wearing some denim cut off shorts with a black sports bra and a white racer back tank top over it and a pair of black and white pumas. Juice and Denny were working on the only car here so I walked over to see how they were doing and if they needed anything.

“Hey guys how is it going in here?” I asked as I leaned up against the car.

“Good, we’re almost done with this stubborn ass cage.” Denny said as he was working.

“Allie, Denny told me you skipped out on him again yesterday.” Juice said looking up at me from where he was bent over the car. “You keep doing that he’s going to have to tell Jax.”

“It was only for an hour.” I said to him as I glared at Denny. “Come on Juicy you really going to rat me out like that?”

He gave me one of his wide grins as he shook his head. “No but give Denny a break already.” Juice said as he smiled wider at me. “Ya know it’s not safe in here wearing white, grease seems to get everywhere.” He said as he stood up straight and showed me his greasy hands. “Can I have hug?”

“Juan Carlos Ortiz you better stay away from me damn it!” I snapped as I backed away from him and Denny was laughing at us. “Denny you’re supposed to protect me, stop him.”

“Juice out ranks me, sorry Allie you’re on your own with this one.” He said still laughing.

“Awe come on I thought we were friends?” Juice said as he took another step. “Just a small hug.” He said lunging at me and pulling me into a hug as he wiped his hands on my back.

“I’m going to kill you!” I screamed at him as I tried to wiggle out of his hold, when he squeezed tighter I bit his neck and he screamed.

“That fucking hurt.” He snapped as he let me go and backed away rubbing his neck. “Now I’m really going to get your ass.”

“No, I’m sorry.” I said putting my hands up and I turned to run but his arms went around my waist from behind. “Juice I’m sorry.” I yelled as I tried to get out of his hold again.

**Happy POV**

Bobby and I have been sitting in the clubhouse and decided to go out to see what everyone else was up too. When we walked out I noticed Jax and Opie laughing, I looked to see what was so fucking funny and I saw Juice hugging on Alanna as he wiped his hands on her back. I don’t know why I was fucking mad but I was as I watched them smile and fight with each other.