Chapter 17

Charlottes PoV
It had been two weeks since our disastrous date, the atmosphere in the house was clearing up but that didn't stop the tension between me and Dylan.
One morning it was different, although it was the same pan I was cooking eggs in, the same kitchen I was cooking in and the same stupid pyjamas I was wearing but Dylan was different. He ran down the stairs and skipped into the kitchen. His arms wrapped around my waist and his lips connected with my shoulder, and then my neck and then my jawline. He turned me around and kissed me, Dylan hadn't touched me, not like this in two weeks but I missed it. I missed his massive hands cheekily running up and down my back underneath my shirt. I missed his big brown eyes looking into mine as my lips begged him to kiss me. I missed his neck kisses and his eyelashes tickling my skin. I missed Dylan.
"I missed you." I smiled between kisses, I wriggled and turned around in his arms, putting the eggs on his toast and handing it to him.
There was not a word spoken during breakfast but it wasn't awkward, it was beautiful silence that including lots of stares and glances, smiles and random humming.
"Your eyes are enchanting." Dylan said as I l put my plate in the sink, i turned around and watched him take his meds making me smile.
"Are you still seeing tam?" I asked him, changing the subject, he shook his head.
"No, I don't think I need to. I have an appointment booked in three weeks because we had to take a six week break but I might cancel all of them after that. A lot can happen in three weeks hey?" He replied, wrapping his arms around me.
"Come to bed?" He asked, doing his puppy dog eye look.
"That's where we just came from." I said.
"I know, but I have to leave tomorrow. I have recording and stuff to do, and then I come back but then I'm gone again, I'll be in and out of the house for weeks. Please just, stay in bed with me."
"Okay." I whispered, letting him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder, his hand planted on my bum and I drew circles on his back making him giggle. We walked into the bedroom and Dylan laid me down on the bed over the duvet, Dylan's tshirt had gone awol and he pulled off my pyjama bottoms.
"God your tattoos." He smiled, running his fingertips delicately along my inked skin.
"I really love you you know." He shifted his body, slid his hand into my hand and nuzzled his head into my neck, just the way I liked it. His eyelashes started to tickle my skin and I lifted my legs in the air, threw my head back and started laughing.
"Don't don't it tickles" I begged, Dylan pulled himself on top of me and pinned my hands to the bed. His head ducked down to my lips and we shared a kiss.
"You're my everything. I know it doesn't feel like it but I'm telling you the truth."
"I know you love me. And you know I love you too." I smiled as his lips moved from my lips to my chest, he lifted up my shirt and started to kiss my stomach, my hands were intertwined with his still and I rubbed his massive hands. He moved his lips again but he didn't kiss me, instead, he blew a huge raspberry and when I squealed, thrusting my legs into his chest he fell back in fits of giggles.
"That was mean." I whined, sitting up and pouting.
"Aw I'm sorry. I thought it was hilarious." He laughed, pushing me down on the bed and kissing me again. He rolled off my body and laid on his back, he made our hands lock together again and I laid on my side and rubbed his chest.
"I'm so happy you're all mine." I smiled, his puppy dog eyes stared over at me and he kissed my hand.
"When did I get so lucky?" He whispered.

Dylan's PoV
Her smile, her eyes, her dimples, her hair, her laugh, her hands, her feet, her stomach...I loved her. I'd treated her so wrongly and I didn't know how else to make up for it other than to let her know she was loved.
"You're my everything I know it doesn't feel like it but I'm telling you the truth." I whispered, looking at her.
"I know you love me. And you know I love you too." I felt my heart swell with love, I couldn't stop smiling, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. No, I was the luckiest man in the world.
Nobody was going to take this away from me.

Sorry it's short. And it took so long I know. I was trying to make this as cute as possible but it's going to get cuter and better. Bear with me. I love you guys so much. Please share this story and if you like this one and I'm not updated try "Hospital For Souls"