Chapter 7

*Spencer*

After we got 48 hours off, all of us filed out I knew ‘THE TALK’ was coming I didn’t know what to expect should I risk everything and blurt out all my feelings or...or what is she doing to me I can’t think straight. I grabbed my bag and coat ready to leave “good luck kid” Morgan said in my ear, he walked off that’s when Ellie came up to me “see you back at the apartment” she smiled the headed off I was close behind.

I opened the door to my temporary home “Ellie?!” I shouted “hummm” she appeared from the staircase “you...wanted...to talk” I stuttered she nodded and took my hand and walked over to the sofa “yes” we sat down “you kissed me” she stated “yes I did” I looked down but she made me look back up she was about to say something but I cut her off “I really like you” I blurt out

She looks at me with wide eyes “what?” is all she says I believe this to be a now or never moment “very much so. I can’t think and I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I try so hard to explain and figure out or even try to forget and I can’t I won’t” I confess she starts to cry oh I really should learn not to speak like that.

I look down at my feet she doesn’t feel the same “I really like you too Spencer” my head shoots up to meet her eyes “you caught me off guard and it just full sank in but I really like you too how is that possible it hasn’t even been two weeks” she clenched onto my hand “Kiss Me” she breathed,

I found myself leaning in and meeting her lips she eagerly kissed back and slipped her arms around my neck I brought her close by her waist. I was a new Spencer I had confidence to trace my tongue against her lip and she gladly opened things got heated for who knows how long, we broke for air and were panting I had a new found confidence.

“will you go out on a date with me” I ask she breaks out in a smile “I would love to” I chuckle “be ready for seven I’ll be back” I give her a quick kiss then leave wanting to use my new found confidence to impress her.

*Ellie*

I fall onto my bed he is amazing and I’m falling hard for the genius and I’m loving every second. I looked at the clock it says half five I rush to the bathroom and get in the shower. Feeling the hot water on my skin hum its stratifying but I have to get out. Stepping out of the shower I hear the door close and talking well more like whispering.

I go over to my iPod docking system and play some Rhianna, where have you been comes on I start dancing Reid comes up smiles at me before heading in to the bathroom. I dry my hair then pick some liengre before going back to my dressing table I decide to stick with curls but do them soft lighter version of the ones I have. The door opens and Reid come out in a towel wow I really do change his attitude.

I return back to doing my make up soft and light then I pick out a hot pink dress (external link) with tights and heal for the finishing touch I add some perfume and a little lip gloss. By the time I look at the clock its 5 to 6 so I head down. Spencer is toying with his fingers I clear my throat he looks up and smiles “you look amazing” he comes over and kisses my cheek then blushes furiously

“Come on” he took me to his car even opened the door for me before we drove off. We arrived outside a restaurant with a long queue “Spencer” I look at him and he takes me in “reservations under Reid” the Clarke nodded and lead us to a private table “this is very impressive Spencer” I complement “thank you I pass this everyday so I thought I would give it try” he beams

Over the course of the night he makes me laugh and smile but most of all he makes me feel special and like a princess. We arrived home “thank you for tonight it was amazing. Your amazing” I kiss him again and we head in” I take his hand dance with me?” he stutters “I...I can’t dance” I played some music “just sway” I took his hand and placed his hand on my waist and joined with the other.