Chapter 1

*Ellie*

I fix my badge as I walk into the BAU first day and I’m racking with nerves “excuse me I’m looking for Agent Hotchner” I ask a young man who look just a little older than me “first door up there” he points “thank you...” I trail off “Dr Spencer Reid” he answers I smile and head off to where he pointed I knock on the door “come in” I open the door a man who look about 40 with dark hair stood up “ah Agent  Pierce” I shook his hand “sir” I answered back “please its hotch” he gestured to a seat “so I’ve been looking through your file” I nodded “impressive, but your skills are yet to be tested” he was about to continue “if I may?” he looked puzzled. “Dr Reid is the first one I met but on a total whim I guess the others are referred to as Agent’s except him. He’s referred to as doctor because of his age no one would take him seriously as an Agent yet to be working in the FBI requires skill which he has slowly learn but to start off with he’s here because of his IQ under 200 but still high”

He looked gobsmacked “in my file it gives you an outline on what I’ve shown and my abilities but since I entered you’ve been sizing me up, not because you don’t like me. You’re profiling me seeing weather I would be ready for the new case you’ve received and by the way you eyes drifted to the watch on my arm one of the Agents is about to enter” just then there was a knock on the door a young blonde woman came in “we’re waiting in the conference room” she said I turned back to hotch “so have I passed the test” I question “we’ll join you in a minute” he answered the blonde left “I don’t say this a lot but you are a very addition to the team”

We entered the conference room “team this is Agent Pierce she will be working the case with us” I sat down next to Dr Reid “okay so Ohio has had a string of murders over the two months” pictures appeared on the screen, “first victim was a Amora Blake, 20 and mother of a 1 year old killed by Arsenic poisoning, second Cassandra Damour single career 21 beaten to death, Elise Fleur 22 engaged castrated” she stopped “alphabet” I mumbled “what was that?” Hotch asked “the victims named AB, CD, EF then the way they were killed arsenic, beaten castrated. Everything the unsub does revolves around the alphabet then the age 20 and upwards I presume the victim after has the initials GH, died with a D and age 23” I looked back to the woman with amazing red hair “yes Gail Hardwick she drowned” she confirmed “okay we’ll continue this on the plane”

On the plane thirty minutes later I was sitting on the plane with Dr Reid “Dr Reid.” He cut me off “please Spencer or Reid” I nodded “Spencer. Have you noticed they all in some sort of relationship status single with a child. , engaged, married, civil partnership” he looked at the file “yeah so the unsub is what has some sort of preference” he questioned “sort of. Wait they all committed” the others got on the plane “oh you can call me Ellie” I whisper to him he smiled “hotch me and Ellie think we have something” Spencer said “what is it?” he looked at us “looking at the file Ellie figured the unsub they all have commitments as well to someone”

The computed beeped and the tech analyst popped up “okay my lovelies I have been trying to do  some connecting but there is nothing I’m looking in the nooks and crannies but zilch” she sounded defeated “its okay baby girl” I looked closer at the pictures “wait.”  I protested “do any of the have credit cards” I asked there was typing “yes all of them” she replied “okay have any of them look like they have been in upscale expensive shops” another typing “nope” I turned to the others “look to the right in the background as is a Gucci handbag from looking at it I would say it’s the real thing but I would have to look at It closer to be sure.”

“Thanks Garcia” the muscle guy says “okay Reid and Peirce go to the crime scene, Morgan and Rossi talk to Elise Flur’s fiancée JJ you’re with me on the police station “ we nodded and waited for touchdown. “So newbie where are you from?” the guy I believe to be Morgan asked “well oldie I’m from New York” I sit back in my seat he laughed “you have spunk. Nice” I smiled at him “try having two dominate Alpha figures you need to have ‘spunk’”

We arrived on the ground, me a Reid went to the latest crime scene “so correct me if I’m wrong muscle guy is Morgan, pretty blonde is JJ, spunky Tech is Garcia and Italian stallion is Rossi.” I was looking though the draws “yep” out the corner of my eye I spot what I was looking for I lifted up the bag and expected “Reid I think we might need Garcia” I looked at him he got out his phone “All knowing Tech Goddess at your service boy genius” she chirped “Garcia you’re on with me and Ellie” he says.

“The new girl?” I giggle “hey Garcia we talked earlier” I enter the conversation “ah yes so what can I do for you newbie” she asked “okay so do any of the victims have a massive amount of cash flow?” I questioned there was typing at the other end “no only reasonable slowly building up.” She answered “what about the ones you are transferring the money they must be loaded have any of them looked like they’ve stepped into a Gucci store” I looked at Reid “nada all men never once had their card swiped for Gucci” she replied “thanks Garcia you’re the best” I smile “awh why thank you newbie” I could tell she was beaming “when your tired with newbie call me Ellie” Reid finished the call

“I believe we just found a calling card of our un sub”