Chapter 8

I spent the rest of that day explaining my life at home to Chris. He seemed very interested in what I had to say, but unwilling to share much information about himself. I grew a bit suspicious at this, but chose to say nothing. After awhile, I grew tired of talking.

"I'm bored, I don't wanna talk about myself anymore. What about you?" I asked Chris.

"I'm not very interesting." He said with a smirk.

"More interesting than me. My life is boring." I said with roll of my eyes.

"Nah, lets do something else."

"Like what?" I asked.

"See a movie?" He asked.

"Which one?"

"You'll see." He said, taking my hand and pulling me downstairs to the basement.

I sat on the couch as he put in a movie, but as he sat down and put his arm around me I forgot all about the movie. I looked up at his face and was frozen at the sight of his warm brown eyes inches away from mine. He smiled at me, but I was unable to return the smile as he pressed his lips to mine. He started slow, but then he deepened the kiss when I pulled him closer. I forgot about everything the moment he kissed me, and I didn't feel like pulling away. His hands came up to cradle my face and he pushed me back onto the couch. I was again beginning to reconsider what I had said last night about getting to know each other better before...

He seemed to sense that I was beginning to change my mind as he smiled and pulled his shirt over his head. I clenched my jaw in frustration at the sight of his bare chest. It was making it harder to resist him, and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to resist him at all anymore.

He took my hand and placed it on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat beneath my hand, and it sped up when I looked in his eyes. When he kissed me again, I knew I wasn't going to be able to deny that I wanted him, so I pushed him off me and slid to the end of the couch.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You shouldn't be." I replied. He smiled in return and licked his lips. His perfect lips that were so kissable and only about a foot away... I turned my head so I wasn't tempted by looking at him. He laughed lightly and I averted my attention to the movie, which looked unfamiliar to me. When the two people started making out, I stood up.

"I have to go." I said, right before I realized I had nowhere to go.

"Where?" He asked, a grin spreading across his face.

"...To the... Bathroom." I said, running up the stairs before he could say anything. I went to the second floor and ran to a random bedroom, shutting the door behind me and sliding down to the floor. I buried my head in my arms. I really wanted Chris, but I knew I had to wait. I didn't know why, but I just felt like I should. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and I considered going back to the basement. Then I shook my head at myself. It was a bad idea. I thought I could control myself, but I knew once I got downstairs and saw his face I would lose all my control. I growled angrily at my weakness. It was all his fault. Why did he have to be so hot?! It wasn't fair! Suddenly, I saw a slip of paper slide under the door. I picked it up and glanced at it.

"What's wrong?" It said. I wondered how Chris had known I was in here.

"Nothing, I told you I don't want to until I know you longer, but it's hard to keep that promise to myself." I wrote, slipping the paper back under the door. I heard his chuckle come from the other side of the door, and I clenched my fists. Even his VOICE made me want him. I heard him writing, and then he slipped the paper back under the door.

"Sorry, should I wear a bag on my head :P?"

I rolled my eyes at his humor, and began to write quickly.

"No, I just need some time... Alone."

"Okay, but can you come out in an hour or two? We have school tomorrow."

"So?"

"So, come sleep with me ;)"

"I just said I can't."

"Not like that, I mean, just, sleep with me." He wrote.

"Fine. I'll be out in half an hour, I guess." I scribbled.

"Okay, I'll wait out here." He wrote.

"Why? You're wasting your time xD" I wrote.

"No, there's not anything else to do, and why are we talking like this when we can hear each other through the door?" He replied.

"Cause your voice is tempting... Don't ask." I wrote, a blush creeping up my cheeks. I heard him laugh again.

"Whatever xD"

"STOP LAUGHING ITS MORE TEMPTING THAN YOUR VOICE Dx" I wrote.

He laughed again, but I could tell he was doing it on purpose to annoy me.

"Stoopppp." I groaned out loud.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He responded verbally. I ground my teeth together, and decided that it would be better if I came out and saw him.

I slowly got up and unlocked the door, opening it and coming face to face with him. His eyes sparkled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"I knew you'd come out." He said with a smirk.

"Chris, just don't." I said, turning away and blushing furiously.

"Okay." He said, but then he kissed me anyway.

"I can't help it." He said with a smirk.

"Okay whatever, I'm going to bed now." I said.

"I'll go with you." He said, taking my hand as I led him towards the room. His eyes glinted evilly, and I could tell he was up to something. I just didnt want to find our. Or maybe I did... I don't know, I was so confused with myself. It was giving me a headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAY HOPE YOU LIKED! I MIGHT HAVE TO GO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES NOW SINCE I'VE UPDATED LIKE 3 OR 4 TIMES ON THIS STORY IN A ROW. XD I APOLOGIZE FOR MY RUDENESSSSSS

~Kylie