The Truth

Alyssa POV

As I open the door to my apartment, I see everything is broken. All of my family pictures. All of my personal possessions. How's could this happen?

I feel Brett standing right behind me. At least I got someone to guard me.

"Lindsey come out where we can see you!"

I hear someone walking towards us. But I can't see clearly in the dark. Once I see her in view, I gasp.

She's covered in blood.

"Please don't take me back there. Please I beg you!"

I see tears in her eyes.

"Lindsey, you need help. You need to be taken to a hospital. We can help you."

I point to me and Brett.

"Brett? I haven't seen you in years!"

"Hey sis. Please just let us help you. We can get through this. I promise."

He sounds so mature. I see a smile on her face. She stands up and begins to walk towards us. Then I hear the door slam open. We all quickly turn around to see who the intruder is.

Carter

"Alyssa, you bitch! We could've had it all. But you wrecked it. I can't believe I thought I loved you!"

I look and see that he has a gun in his hand. Holy Shit!

"Carter, please calm down. There's no need to get mad."

His face softens, until he sees Lindsey.

"What the hell are you doing with her?"

He lifts the gun up and points it at Lindsey.

"Carter stop!"

I start to walk up to him. To try and calm him. When I hear the gun go off. I turn around and scream. I run towards her.

He killed her.

Me and Brett are both beside her. Looking at a gunshot to her heart. With her final breath she looks at Brett.

"I'm sorry."

We both cry beside her. I'm the one to stand up first.

"You killed her!"

He doesn't even look sad. I can't believe it. He's a monster!

"Alyssa stop walking towards me. I'll kill you to!"

"Carter, you are a monster. Put the damn gun down!"

I hear someone beside me.

Brett.

"Get out of here while you still can."

I say calmly.

"No! You're coming with me."

"That's not going to happen."

I hear the gun go off again. I look down and see that I'm bleeding. Before I fall to the ground, I feel arms surround me.

"Alyssa! Stay with me!"

Brett.

I'm surrounded by darkness and I completely blank out.

I'm done for.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!! PLEASE VOTE!!!! COMMENT!!!!!