When will it end

I sit up at the top of the hill for a while, trying to decide what to do. Why did my life have to suck? I always tried to be a good child. But when my mom died, I felt like I had no reason to try anymore. When I'm with my dad, he reminds me of her and I get sad. I miss her so much. I hope that I can be with my children for a very long time. If I ever have kids. I smile to myself and chuckle.

"What's so funny?" What the hell! I turn and see Brett walking over to me.

"You scared the shit out of me! You basterd!" I yell at him and he just laughs.

"Why are you here? Don't you have class?"  I ask with curiosity.

"You really think I would go to my classes, think again." He smiles at me.

"Oh I forgot, you have a bad reputation for ditching also." We laugh together.

"What's got you down?" He looks kinda worried.

"Why do you care?"  He doesn't seem to be a boy that would care about girl problems.

"I hope to have at least one friend by the end of this school. I wouldn't mind if it were you."

"I'll take that as a compliment. I ran from General Ivanov." I say kinda confident.

"Damn, your going to be in some deep shit!"

"Tell me about it." I laugh.

"What did he do?" I consider telling him. But I can't tell him I might be falling for the General.

"He was just being a jackass, so I left."

"Ok." He still stays by me. What does he want?

"Do you need something?"

"You should consider making a friend. Do it for your dad. He would want that."

Wow! He looked like he meant every word.

"Thanks, that means a lot." He smiles. Then I hear a distant bell go off. Time to go back.

"Do you want to head back together?"

"Sure." As we walk down the hill I see Carter in the distance. He looks pissed, as always.

"He looks pissed. Whatever happened was bad." I punch him in the shoulder playfully.

"I know." We laugh together.

"Well I got detention to go to."

"Me to." We laugh again.

"Alyssa and Brett my office now!"   He sounds very pissed. I turn around and see Carter a few feet behind.

"Fine!"    I yell at him as loud as possible.

Once we get to his office, we sit down. I look up at Carter and he's staring at me intensely.

"You came here to learn discipline. I want you to leave here good kids."

"I'm sorry, I'll try my best and try to be a good student." I say it proudly.

"Tell me why? Why do you want to be good?"  This feels like a interrogation.

"I want to show my dad that I can be good. I want to be a better daughter."  I mean it.

"Good."   He begins to walk over to Brett.

"Even if some people are complete jackasses."   He turns around furious. He kinda looks hot when he's angry. But right now I just want to see him mad.

"You need to watch your mouth! Didn't your mom ever teach you to not swear to grownups. If she saw you now, she would be disappointed!"

I broke. No one has ever said that to me. Not even my dad. I love my mom and I would do anything to see her again. Stupid cancer. He has no right to say that to me! Why can't we just go talk things out. I need to leave, now.

"You have no right to say that to me, you basterd!" I punch him in the face. I don't care anymore.

"I miss her every fucking day! I would do anything to see her again!"

Then I run. This Is going to be hard to forgive him.

Carter POV

When I saw Alyssa with a boy I got jealous. I still feel bad, for what I did to her. These kids need to learn discipline and I will give it to them. I can't have feelings for students, but when it comes to Alyssa, I want her. I want to talk to her.

Next thing I know I'm in my office with her and the boy. I'm yelling at her and I'm trying to knock some sense into her.

All of a sudden the words: "You need to watch your mouth! Didn't your mom ever teach you to not swear to grownups. If she saw you now, she would be disappointed!"

I don't know what came over me, but even I thought those words were harsh. I saw her face torn into pieces. I broke her. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to go this far. Then she talks.

"You have no right to say that to me, you basterd!"

What does that mean? Next thing I know is that her fist came right at me and knocked me down.

"I miss her every fucking day! I would do anything to see her again!" 

Then she runs.

"Dude, you crossed the line. That's not how to win the girl."

"How do you know I like her?" I look over at him.

"First, you didn't even notice me during that whole conversation. Second, if you keep constantly fighting with the same person that kinda means you like them. Or you have anger issues. Finally, the way you look at her. I've been watching the two of you and I talked to her earlier. Go get her."

Before I leave the room. He say one final thing.

"You need to show her your very sorry for what you've done. She still might not forgive you then."

I have to ask.

"Why?"   He looks at me a little angry.

"Her mom died of cancer a while back. She's right, you are a jackass. Better hurry she might be half way across the campus by now."

She's right I am a jackass. Then I run for her. I dont care about the rules. Hell! I don't care. Once I get out of the building, I look around and head toward the hill.

I hope she'll be there. I'm so sorry Alyssa.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY!!!!    HOPE YOU LIKED IT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE