The beginning

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

UGH. My annoying alarm clock is going off again. Why did it have to be Monday?  It was a good thing I didn't have a hangover from Saturday's party. I remember playing beer pong with my friends.

"Alyssa get your ass up right now!"

There's my dad yelling at me again. Ever since my mom died, he hasn't been himself. But neither have I.

"I'm coming!"

I've been in lots of fights since my mom died. I just broke up with my boyfriend Jake and I felt like today would be a nightmare. I've been found drunk and have gotten in trouble with the law. But me and my dad have fights all the time and in the end we go our separate ways. Mom used to keep everything calm around here, now it's a mess.

             I get up and get dressed as quickly as possible. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a short GUCCI dress. Then I run down the stairs and see my dad waiting at the end.

" Hurry up and get to school, try not to get into trouble. I mean it. You've gotten in enough trouble next time there will be consequences, understood."

"Yes daddy."

I give him a quick hug and head out the door. He can't be serious, he always says that to me. But why do I feel so scared? I open the car door to my Lamborghini Gallardo. My dad is head of Kamarov banking, he owns it. He got me the car as a sweet 16 present. My dad started sending me to a private german school.

         We use to live in Russia, but then my mom died of lung cancer. He couldn't bare staying there with all the memories of her haunting him.I don't think he'll ever move on. He just drowns himself in work and gets drunk occasionally. I try to help him, but there's only so much a daughter can do. I try and concentrate on the road ahead of me. Then I see the school ahead of me. I have a private parking space thanks to my dad. He supports the school and donates monthly.

        I the car into park and see my friends waiting for me. I step out of the car and they start screaming at me.

"OMG, you need to see the new boy!"

"He's as sexy as hell"

Hanna and Aria are my best friends and I would do anything for them. There helped me with all off problems. Especially when I broke up with Jake. I caught Jake kissing my ex-best friend Jenna and broke up with him right there. We were at a after party with the football team. Jake was the quarterback and I was the head cheerleader. The perfect couple, not anymore.

          "Well show me this boy! What's his name?"    Did he have a girlfriend?

"His name is Timothy, his dad owns part of Pemberly." Hanna said

"Am I suppose to be impressed?" We all laughed.

"He's is really good looking."  Aria said

          We started walking to the courtyard. I immediately knew what boy my friends were obsessed with.

"Damn"   My friends chuckled

          He looked really good looking. He had dirty blond hair, dresses fashionably, dazzling blue eyes, eyes that were staring right at me.

"Shit, let's go to first period."

        I headed to first period, AP Math. We had already begun the lesson, when he certainly in.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't find the classroom, I hope you can forgive." He had a German accent.

"No it's alright, who might you be?" Mrs. Johnson asked

"My name is Timothy Volynski."

"Mr. Volynski you may sit next to Me. Kamarov." She pointed right at me.

He strided over to me and sat down. He smelled pretty damn good.

"Hello, I'm Timothy but you can call me Tim"   WOW,  he sounded sexy!

"I bet you say that to all the girls." I smiled and then looked sadly down.

"Wow, let me guess you just broke up with someone."  Damn, how did he know?

"Good job, you know how to read a girl. Must mean you've been with a lot of them."

"Good job, but I hope one day I'll settle and find the right girl."

"I'm Alyssa."

"I've heard about you. It's nice to finally meet you."

"You to, I feel that we will be great friends."

"I hope so" he smiled and then we paid attention to the lesson.

           Once we got out of class Tim caught up to me. He told me that he came here for a new experience. He seemed like a nice guy. But then I heard someone yell my name.

"Alyssa we need to talk."  It was Jake, my ex boyfriend that I was still pissed at.

Oh Shit. I told my dad that I wouldn't get into anymore fight. I knew this wouldn't end well. All he'll is about to break loose.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" He was yelling at me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Jake get the hell away from me!"

"You will still date me! You love me!"     I didn't love him, not anymore. Tim then came up from behind the crowd that formed around us.

" Just back off man, she doesn't want you."   Oh no. Jake came at full force and tackled Tim. They were punching at each other, like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop it!"  I yelled at both of them. They separated from each other.

"Jake were not going to date anymore. I will never love you again.Go away."

Then Jake came up to me and tried to grab me. I pushed him back and then swung me arm with full force to his head. SHIT.

        Then the principle celebrating and yelled at all of us.

"JAKE, TIMOTHY, AND ALYSSA MY OFFICE NOW!" Principle Franklin was not happy.

          We were all in the office for hours. None of us were going to press charges on each other. Jake and Tim were both suspended for 3 days. The principle then told me to go home. He said "Your father has something planned for you." He had an evil grin on his face. What was about to happen to me. Before I leave I go to Tim and tell him I'm sorry. He said "It's what friends do."

           I then head home in my blue Lamborghini. My dad had warned me about consequences and now my punishment awaits me. I drive up the driveway and I feel scared about what is to come. I look at my dad's mansion. 15 bedroom, 7 bathroom, and everything you could ever wish for I. One bundle. Mom would've never.wanted this, I never wanted this. Dad just wanted to forget. I head I side to face my fate and see.my dad in his office.

"Dad, I'm so sorry."

"Alyssa, I'm sorry to say this but today was your final warning. I love you Alyssa, but you need to control yourself. You need to learn that once you grow up there is no free space. I know that everything g has changed, and I'm sorry about that. But it thinks this will be a good choice."

"Dad your scaring me." I start to feel tears go down my face.

"Alyssa, I'm sending you to a teen military boot camp."

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME, HOW IS THE FIRST PART