Help

Alyssa POV

Me and Brett run away from Carter as fast as we could. Why was he in that area? We run up the hill and sit down.

"Alyssa, what the hell was that?"

He's not happy at all.

"Please calm down. I'll tell you anything you need to know. If you just calm down."

"Ok. First, what's even going on between you guys?"

"Nothing anymore. He asked to take me out tonight, to fix some problems we had between each other. I'm not going to see him again."

He sighs.

"Why would you get with him? Him of all people!"

"I thought we were both in love. But that's long gone. What do you mean him of all people?"

"I didn't think he was your type. He's to grownup like."

"What do you think is my type?"

I say smiling at him. I catch him smirking.

"Forget it. We're not done talking about Carter. What did I get myself into?"

I should probably tell him.

"I met someone who thinks that Carter is a golddigger. That he steals money from his girlfriend's and then leaves them. This person I met was one of his former girlfriend's."

He looks calm.

"You think he was going to do that to you?"

"After what this girl told me, yes."

"What's the name of this girl?"

"Lindsey Phillips."

His face loses all emotion.

"Where is she?"

"In my apartment. Is something wrong?"

"Lindsey Phillips is my stepsister. You need to get her out of here."

"Why?"

Brett was really starting to scare me.

"She is suppose to be in the mentally unstable recovery center. She went crazy when her parents got divorced and then her dad got married to my mom. She's crazy."

Shit.

"How does that explain bow she knows Carter?"

"She might've known him from before I met her. Alyssa the point is, you need to get her out of your apartment and out of here."

Before we both know it, we're running towards my apartment. Why can't I just have a regular day?

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT IT!!!!!