The beginning of the End

I run up the stairs and start crying. He can't do this to me. How am I going to survive? I cry into my pillow. I wish my mom was here, to talk dad out of this. Military boot camp. I will not survive this torture. Then someone knocks on the door. My dad walks in and sits at my desk.

"Alyssa, you'll be leaving tomorrow. There picking up kids all around the country tomorrow."

I look up at him with no emotion in my face. I can't believe he's doing this to me.

"I will get Maria to pack what you need, while you stay there. You'll stay there until they think you're ready to come back."

I officially hate this man. Maria is my personal maid. She's also my friend and helps me with any problems I have.

"I'm doing this so you can learn. I'll visit you as much as possible. Please talk to me."

He looks sad.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done." I finally talk. I am truelly sorry. I wish I hadn't done certain things.

"Lets make a deal if you stop drinking alcohol, I'll get you a new car. Does that sound good?"

"Deal." We shake hands.

"I'll do this dad but don't forget about me. I'll do it for mom."

He starts crying.

"Please try. Do you want to go out to eat for dinner?"

"Yes." I might as well enjoy my last night of freedom. We decide to go to our favorite restaurant the Borchardt. We order and eat in silence. I look over and see Tim eating with his family. We look at each other then his family sits up and walks over to us

"Hello, my name is Christina. I'm Timothys mom." She looks over and recognizes my dad.

"Hello, I'm Alyssa's dad." He looked over at me confused.

"Dad, Tim is a new boy at school and I had the pleasure of meeting him today."

"Excuse me but are you by any chance Mr.Kamarov? You look like someone I've seen before."

"Yes I am." My dad smiles

"My husband just did some business with you company. His name is Mr.Volynski."

"I remember him, he's great at playing golf. It's an honor to finally meet his wife."

"Well I must leave, Tim got in trouble today. It was his first day at the new school."

Me and Tim smile at each other. Both of our parents didn't know we we're both part of the same fight.

"So did Alyssa. Tonight will be our last night together for a while. I'm sending her to a military boot camp."

Tim looks at me sadly.

"Your leaving? When will I see you again?"

"I'll try and talk to you as much as possible. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better."

"I'll miss you. You were the first person who treated me like a normal person. Thank you for that."

"Goodbye Timothy, please tell my friends I'll miss them."

We hug goodbye. Our parents shake hands.

"It was nice meeting you Alyssa and Mr.Kamarov."

I'll miss Timothy. He was my first guy friend. I'll miss all my friends. My dad pays the bill and we leave. When we get back my backpack is ready by the door. I hug my dad goodnight and head upstairs to watch some netflix. I watch the show Pretty Little Liars. I'm only on season one and its sad that Aria and Ezra have to hide their relationship. I wouldn't like to be in that situation. I stay up late and then I pass out.

I wake up and realize that today I'll be leaving. I get up and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a new Victoria Secret sweatshirt. My hair is in a messy bun, I put on my makeup and head downstairs. My dad is waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

"Breakfast is on the table. They'll be here in 30 minutes, I suggest that you hurry. You can call your friend and tell them goodbye."

"Okay" Maria made cinnamon rolls for me, my favorite. I told her goodbye after breakfast. She had helped me with so much over the past years. I then decide to call my friends. They were crying the whole time, while I was speaking to them. We finally said our final goodbyes, then we hung up.

I head downstairs to my dad. We walk outside together and we look at the bus coming up the driveway.

"I'll miss you dad."

"I'll miss you to sweetheart."

He gives me a quick hug. Then a lady comes out of the bus in uniform.

"My name is Sasha Petrova and I am one of the leaders of the school that you'll be going to. The headmaster was not able to come to today, but you'll meet him very soon. Please say your final goodbyes, then board the bus."

I look over to my dad.

"Goodbye dad."

"Goodbye, Alyssa."

I pick up my bag and head towards the bus. I can hear Sasha following right behind me. As a walk up the steps I look and see all different looking people. I head towards the back and sit down next to a boy. He had dark brown hair, dazzling brown eyes that looked almost black, he was very tall maybe 6'2, I'm only 5'6. He looked over at me and noticed that I was staring.

"What do you want?" He was defiantly Russian. He looked like a tough guy. Muscular.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to figure you out." He's already starting to piss me off.

"What do you think of me so far?" Let's piss him of, shall we.

"I think you look like a jackass and that you like getting your own way." I laugh

"Wow." He stands up and the bus stops. Petrova doesn't look shocked, I would be if I were her. He looks really good looking, maybe even sexy.

"Everybody, my name is Mr. Ivanov. I'm the headmaster the school."

Oh Shit. I just called the headmaster a jackass.