My love

Alyssa POV

Once I get outside I realize it's raining. I don't give a shit. That basterd crossed the line. As I'm running I turn my head around and I see someone far behind. I realize that I'm about to cross a road. I'm almost out of the schools boundaries.

I'm soaked and getting cold. I know that the nearest town is about two miles away. He will never get me. I'm not coming back. I can't be hurt again.

Once I reach the road, I push as hard as I can to get to the town as fast as possible. I turn around and I don't see the body anymore. They must've turned around. I need to call my dad. As I run along the highway, cars rush by me. The wind is hurting my lung, then a black SUV slows down beside me.

SHIT!!

Then someone jumps at me. I don't see who it is yet, but we roll down together. We fell down the ditch and my captor kept me in his arms. Once were down, I run again. Then I'm taken down again.

"Get the he'll away from me!" 

"Alyssa stop!"   I look up and see Carter. That basterd. He was soaked as well as I was.

"Get the hell off of me!"  He still holds me in his arms. He's to strong for me escape. Dammit!

"Alyssa please stop!" 

"No!"   I scream at him. At first I wanted to be with this man, now I wanted to get away from him.

He turns me around at looks at me.

"Alyssa, God dammit! Can you stop! We need to talk." 

"We have nothing to talk about, jackass!"

Then he does the unexpected. He kisses me. What the hell? After a little bit, he pulls back. He looks that he's about to cry

"Alyssa I love you. For some reason I can't live without you! I know we haven't known each other for ling but I can't leave you. I want to be with you, no matter the consequences!"

I smile to myself. The jackass does have feelings.

"You need to stop and let me go."

"Come back with me. Come back to the academy."

"How can I trust you?"  I spat at him.

"Because I want to be with you. I don't want to hurt you anymore!"  He looks broken.

"You broke my heart. No one has ever hurt me like you did."  I look up at him and see him go onto his knees.

"Please! If you don't come willingly, I'll take you forcefully."   If he wants that, he's gonna have to beat me.

I get in a fighting pose. He stands up.

"Alyssa, last chance."   I throw the first punch at him, he blocks it. I try to kick him in the gut, but he grabs my leg and pulls me to the ground. I scream out in pain, I think my back hit a rock.

"Shit! You basterd!"   

He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"   I start kicking at him as hard as I could. Then he drops me, after I kicked him. We almost reached the car. He looks so good right now. His hair is all soaked. He looked like a god.

Then he does something I didn't suspect. He punched me. The last thing I hear is.

"Your the first girl I've ever wanted. I'm so sorry. I want to work this out." 

He said it pleadingly.

Then I black out.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY!!!!   HOPE YOU LIKED IT