The Plan

Alyssa POV

When we reach my apartment, I quickly unlock the door. I quickly lock the door behind me, incase he decides to visit me.

"Are you hungry? I probably have something in the fridge."

"If that's ok with you."

"Come on. If you'll be staying here, you can eat whatever you want."

We head towards the kitchen and I see a note on my island. I look and recognize the handwriting immediately.

"It's from him. Should I open it?"

"Yes, but we need to make a plan on how to deal with the general."

I pick up the note and tear it open.

Alyssa,

I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I should've told you more about my past. I didn't think that you needed to know all of my ex-girlfriend's. I would love it, if we could talk about it. Please give me another chance.

Yours sincerely, Carter

I read it out loud so Lindsey would know what's going on.

"He's playing you. We can use this to our advantage."

She sounds like she already has everything planned out.

"What do you mean?"

"He thinks you're just as stupid as the rest of us. You could try and get information out of him. Use your charm in him."

"My charm?"  I ask surprisingly.

"Don't try and hide it. Your a good looking girl, use your assets."

I was kinda confused. She noticed right away.

"Alyssa, I mean use your ass and show some cleavage! Men like him can't refuse that."

Holy Shit.

"You want me to dress up like a slut?" I ask quietly.

"It would only be for one night. Maybe you could get into his house and get his computer. I can get someone to unlock it. If you can do this, we could get him in jail. For stealing from all the other girls. What do you say?"

I really don't want to do this. I feel myself heating up.

"Ok."

"I can get you ready. But you need to call him and tell him to meet you at a restaurant. I'll go get the clothes."

I pick my phone up and decide just to text him.

To Carter:

Let's go out to eat, tonight. You may pick me up from my house at 6:30 pm. See you later.

Five minutes later, I get a text back from him.

To Alyssa:

I can't wait to see you later. I hope I can make it up to you.

I start to get worried. But then Lindsey comes back with clothes in hand.

"Let's get this over with."

"I'll make you look good."

An hour later, I'm ready to go. I look at my phone and see that I still have 15 minutes of freedom left. I look at myself in the mirror. In a way, I don't look bad. She put me in a short black pencil skirt. Very short. I'm wearing a lacy top, that shows all of my cleavage and I'm in 5-inch heal. Which hurt like hell!

"He won't be able to resist you."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

I barely know Lindsey, but I'm trusting her so much. I could get in serious trouble tonight. What if he doesn't let me go?

"Don't worry. You'll be fine, I promise."

She gives me a quick hug and wishes me good luck. I need to get his computer. That's the whole plan, if I don't get it the whole thing is ruined. Then someone knocks on the door.

We both say goodbye to each other and she goes and hides.

Please don't let anything go bad. I look at my reflection. I fix clothes and hair, then I head towards the door.

Let the show begin.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT IT!!!!!