Who do I trust

Alyssa POV

"You look breathtaking tonight."

Carter gives me a kiss on the cheek. I feel a spark go through my body. How can he still have this affect on me?

"Shall we go?"

I smile at him.

"Of course. My car is waiting outside."

We go down hand in hand. How the hell is this going to work? He opens the door for me and shuts the door behind me. We head towards town and stop at a fancy restaurant.

"I hope you won't mind eating here. I thought you might like to have a good place to talk."

"Its great. Lets go eat!"

We head towards a private booth and order our drinks. He's the first one to speak.

"I think that we need to tell each other everything that we want to know. I don't want there to be any secrets, that could ruin our relationship."

"I agree. What should we start with?"

"I'll tell you everything you want to know about my ex-girlfriend."

"How long did you you guys date?"

"Around two years. It wasn't going to be anything serious."

"Is that what all of your girlfriends were to you. Not serious. How can I trust you?"

He quickly grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I swear to you, I don't want to lose you. You mean the world to me."

I feel my eyes start to water. He wipes the tears away.

"I'm sorry."

He looks like he means it. But he's probably had practice at lying.

Who do I trust? Lindsey or Carter?

"Carter, would you ever date me just to get my fathers money?"

"Is that what she told you? That I date girls just for their money? Can't you see? She wants to get back together with me. She trying to separate us! Please, you have to believe me!"

"Have you ever stolen money from your girlfriends?

"No."

This is not going as planned. I feel like he's telling the truth. But I also believed everything Lindsey said to me.

We ear our dinner and have some drinks. If my dad was here, he would be furious. I'm still to young to be drinking.

"Would you like to go?"

I can tell he's a little drunk.

"Yes."

But so am I.

He orders's a taxi and we head towards campus. He holds my hand I the car. What if he's telling the truth and Lindsey is lying? What f she's telling the truth and he's lying? What if he's changed?

We exit the car and I realize that were at his house.

"I'll walk back to my apartment. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

I start to turn around and then he grabs my hand and pulls me into a deep kiss. He puts his hands on me and grabs my ass.This is wrong. He continues to kiss my neck.

"I told you I would make It up to you, let me make it up to you."

He tightens his grip around my waist.

"Let me go now."

I don't want this. He's drunk. I try to pull away from him. Then I see someone running towards us. Hopefully he will help me.

He pulls Carter off of me and punches him in the face. Who is this guy?

"Leave her alone. Get your drunk ass out of here."

"Get your hands off of my women!"

His words are all slurry and he tries to throw a punch at the mystery guy. He quickly dodges the punch and Carter topples over. The guy walks back and stands In place. I walk over to Carter's body.

"Drunk basterd."

I turn around to my savior.

"Who are you?"

He pulls off his hood and I recognize him immediately.

Brett.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT IT!!!!