Chapter eighteen

Lemon time. All the best. I suck at this writing stuff. Bye. ;)

"It's time."

I blushed furiously and he seemed so confident.

I was getting really nervous.

This was it?

He carefully placed me on the bed and started taking his waist coat off. I got up and pried his hands away and started to unbutton his waist coat.

He loosened his tie and I removed the knot and threw it on the bed I also took his shirt off and oh my god he is so hot I'm dying.

I started to hyperventilate.

He smirked and pulled my hands so that they were touching his chest. I wasn't looking at him.

"Look at me nanodayo, why are you being so shy?"

"You look breathtakingly awesome"

"Hmm?"

I suddenly got worried cause he just came back from work and he'd be tired.

"Shin you should sleep or you'll have fatigue and I don't want you to get sick or anything-"

He put a finger on my lips. Where was this coming from?

"You worry too much"

He pushed me on the bed while he was hovering me. He kissed me with slight force which felt a bit exciting. My hands were busy feeling his abs and toned chest. Shin tugged on my sleeve and I nodded and he broke apart just to take my top off, instantly kissing me again.

I put my arms around my chest, covering myself. He swat them away and then he tugged my shorts off. I stared directly into his eyes and he was looking at me with an expression I hadn't seen before.

"I love you, Shin."

"I know"

I don't exactly know what it was that made a few tears trickle down my cheeks. He saw them with a blank expression. I was still clutching on to his shoulders, tight. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed the corner of my eye. He looked at me and said..

"I love you"

My heart started to race. He kissed my nose and my forehead.

"I love you"

He kissed my chin. I gulped.

"I love you"

MY TSUN TSUN WAS BEING CHEESY! HELL YEAH! but even so, he made my heart beat rapidly.

He traced my collarbone which made me shudder, luckily he was already holding me in place.

He placed a kiss on my collarbone and then started to bite on my neck. I moaned and covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"I love you"

He continued without being disturbed and he licked the bruises he caused and blew at them. I was feeling un easy because I was suppressing my moans.

"Don't hold them back, Yume."

I didn't after he said not to, though I did try to quieten them. He let his fingers linger on my almost naked body and he caressed my stomach. I was feeling the heat in my face increase every second.

His head moved lower and I was clenching my thighs, unwilling to let him see me there. His hands grazed near my thighs.

"Trust me?"

I loosened up and he pulled my underwear off. Please don't be dissatisfied or disappointed. I had a question in my mind all of a sudden.

"Won't it be unclean and smelly?"

He chuckled.

"That blueberry body wash you're using nanodayo is antibacterial and assures to remove 99.9% germs along with long lasting fragrance"

"Oh."

"I wish it was 100% though"

I threw a pillow at his face, he dodged it.

"SHINTARO!"

He laughed, got closer, kissed me and then all of a sudden pushed a finger inside me. I bit my tongue hard to stop myself from screaming. I felt a salty taste in my mouth.

Blood.

He pulled me closer, his tongue traced my lower lip and he inserted a second finger. I gasped and he took the chance to tangle his tongue with mine. My fingers were in his hair, tugging on them. He groaned.

I deepened the kiss and then he inserted another finger and moved the three fingers in circles, faster. I wanted to scream and I clenched my legs tight again, he didn't struggle with his fingers, instead he started moving even faster.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I broke the kiss to take a breath. I was panting, suddenly he took his fingers out and I whimpered due to the emptiness.

He unbuttoned his pants and took them off with ease and then he slid his boxers down. I didn't look. He lined himself with my entrance.

He was facing me, holding himself up with his arms.

Biceps. Hot. Can't breathe.

I saw him smirking his eyes sparkling with lust. He kissed my forehead, whispered in my ear.

"Give me the greenlight, tell me it's alright."

I smiled and he took that as a yes and entered me. It was so painful but he was holding still. He was actually inside me not forgetting to mention it hurt real bad.

"Shin it hurts"

"Just hold on"

He took a shaky breath.

"It will be better"

I felt the pain start to fade away and arched my back signalling for him to start moving. It was the greenlight. He moved in a slow pace. He gritted his teeth. I wanted more..

"F-Faster Shin"

He moved faster and faster and I felt like I was floating away into ecstasy. I felt like I was going to fall. I held on to him tighter he responded by placing one of his hands on my waist.

"I- I'm-"

I was loosing myself. He groaned. My toes curled, I was gripping on the sheets holding back from letting go of what's building up.

"I'm here, let go."

I held on to him and let go.

"Shintaro!"

Hearing me, he let go as well. It was warm, I was coming down from my high and so was he. He pulled out of me, lying beside me, out of breath. After I caught my breath I spoke up.

He was already looking at me, I got conscious and pulled the blanket to cover myself. He pulled the blanket over himself and pulled me close to him so we were facing each other.

"That was... Overwhelming"

"Hmm"

"Ne Shintaro?"

"Yeah?"

"You're the best"

I heard him chuckle as I turned away and fell asleep in his arms.