Chapter ten

I was shocked that he apologised. He doesn't apologise at all. What was up with him? I turn away from him.

"It's ok"

I go to the bathroom to take a shower and come out in shorts and a crop top.
I had waxed and it hurt and I'm not letting that go waste.

*shows okay-ish body off here bcs doesn't have one in actual*

"I'm going to the beach"

I stated.

"Hmm"

I walked out of the room and then walked to the back gate. I need a password to get out? A hand typed the password. It wasn't shins hand.

"Mind if I join you miss Yume?"

"Ehh of course not"

I do mind. But Usui seems nice. I walk next to him maintaining the friendly distance. He wasn't in his butler uniform. He was wearing a tank top and three quarters.

"So you're Akashi Samas friend?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"Akashi sama informed us to be extra careful"

"He scares me but he's a great guy"

"Hai"

I spoke to him walking by the waves. I found out a lot about him. That he worked in the bar close to the mansion and that he's a part time model as well. He admires Kise. Who doesn't? And that he's hopelessly in love with a girl who works with him in the bar and doesn't know how to confess. His family disowned him after finding out he wasn't his fathers child. Complicated.

He tried to ask me about everything. I didn't tell him much though.

"So you're on a holiday?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks for listening to me. I've always wanted someone like you"

"Excuse me"

"It wasn't suppose to sound that way. Gomen. I meant a friend like you."

"It's fine"

He told me about his mothers death and I patted his shoulder to comfort him. His mother gave him hope apparently. Usui was about to hug me and then Midorima pushed him away from me. He apologised. Shin was standing beside me.

"Gomenasai"

"Leave"

"H-hai"

"Shin it's not what you think it is. Usui gomene I'll talk to you later"

Usui bowed and left. I looked at Midorima, a little guilty. He looked at me.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"I need a proper answer"

I turned to walk off but he gripped my hand tight. I tried to pull away but he's strong.

"Leave me"

He let go and I walked to the bar where Usui worked. Why? I don't know. He was there. I was sitting on one of the stools and he got me a coke.

"Arigatou"

"I'm sorry for whatever happened back there"

"I don't know what happened. He's not like this."

"Midorima sama is rather possessive. Isn't he?"

"No. Btw who's the girl you were talking about?"