Chapter twelve

I woke up and saw Usui approaching me I couldn't get up. He looked strange.

"Yume San. How are you?"

Before I could reply shin was in front of me. Glaring at Usui with surprisingly fierce eyes. He covered my exposed legs with his grey blazer.

"Why are you here at this hour?"

Shin asked Usui. And he bowed.

"Just to check on her Midorima sama"

"She's fine. Thank you for your concern. Have a good night."

He nods at Usui to leave. He did. I switched my phone on and see that it's 12am. Midorima's gaze shifts to me and his eyes soften. He kneels in front of the sofa where I'm sitting and he's wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up ( which he does when he's driving ) and shaded blue jeans. God he was looking so hot. Nosebleed was so close.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah"

I managed to reply.

"I'm getting you something to eat"

He came back after five minutes with noodles I ate it quickly and then he got me 6 different slices of cake. Chocolate, strawberry, green apple, raspberry, coffee, and butterscotch. I loved all of them and could manage to eat them as well.

He remembered the little details and that made me so happy. I almost forgot to ask.

"Shintaro?"

"Yes?"

"Did you eat anything?"

"I drank a cup of coffee"

I punch his face after taking the plate from him.

"Baka"

"What was that for?"

"Urusai! Eat whatever you feel like from this"

"Why did you hit me nanodayo? You could have just told me"

"I hit you because you're an absent minded genius"

"Wow. Only you can do that."

"Insulting and complimenting at the same time to confuse you what I'm trying to convey? Then yes"

He ate the ones I didn't like. So I pushed the chocolate and raspberry towards him.

"Mix them. They taste better"

"Hmm"

He actually tried it. And he seemed to like it as well. He ate three bites like that. He fed me the last one and I couldn't deny.

"You haven't showered today"

"How'd you know?"

"You're still wearing my shirt"

I blushed. He carried me bridal style and went towards the room. My hands were around his neck and I was looking at him the whole time. I can never get bored of looking at him even after all these years.

He went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub. I could smell blueberries. He helped me up and places me on the closed toilet. He bent down to take the bandage off my leg. He pulled my ankle.

"I'm sorry. This will hurt."

"Ahoww!"

And then I heard a crack and I felt pain for a second and then it was reduced drastically.

"Try to walk"

He helped me up. I walked but I limped a little.

"Better?"

"Much. Thank you."

He closed the door. And I wanted to drown in the blueberry bath and die in peace.

I went out in a towel and wore a pair of shorts and a loose tshirt. I slept next to him. He got up and wrapped my leg again.

"You didn't have to"

"You'd mess up"

"I can't deny that"

I fell asleep on his side of the bed with my leg on a pillow. It hurt slightly and it was swollen. He came closer to me. I moved closer as well.

I was falling for him. All over again.