Chapter sixteen

I woke up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went downstairs.

I saw a big banner that said I'm sorry with a picture of a rather weird looking minion. Midorima was standing there and he held out a chair for me. I was flabbergasted. He would never do such a thing. Am I dreaming?

I shouldn't let my guard down.

He had cooked so many dishes. All my favourites. Risotto, pasta, NACHOS, waffles, and he'd even made coffee.

I ate some of the food and it was so effin good and I wanted to dunk my face into them and drown.

But I pushed my plate away making a disgusted face. I couldn't get the image of shin touching that wretched woman out of my mind.

I went towards the fridge to get an orange juice. Oh my dearest coffee and waffles. I'll be coming back after he's in the room ok?

I took the juice and suddenly he pins me to the wall and comes real close to my face, bodies not touching. I was looking at my feet not being able to look up at him.

"Why don't you understand Yume?"

I finally got the courage to look at him in the eye and when I did he said something that he'd never said to me once and not even after our marriage.

"Why don't you understand that I love you, so damn much?"

I'm pretty sure I wasn't breathing and he just walked away, leaving me dazed.

I couldn't move and I let out a raspy breath and took a sip of the juice, he stormed back in. He grabbed the juice container from my hand but kept it carefully on the table close by.

"I don't want it to spill everywhere"

And I couldn't help but smile at him.

He miraculously smiled back and smashed his lips to mine and I immediately reciprocated.

He closed the gap between our bodies whilst I pulled him closer, shoving my fingers in his soft, olive green hair. We moved in sync, not wasting a second.

His hands were on both my cheeks, mine were tangled in his hair. We broke apart after a very, very long time, a string of saliva connecting our slightly darker and swollen lips. He leaned in again and I closed my eyes when..

*marimba tone ring ring*

"Tch"

He picked it. He looked away, hummed a few times and finally he sighed and said

"I'll be there soon"

He cut the call, switching his attention towards me again. He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine while he connected our foreheads. My heart was in my mouth. Is this him?

"I have to go for a while"

I couldn't speak for a minute but then I spoke up. I gripped his red tshirt after he let go of my hands.

"Come back soon"

"I'll try my best"

I started to walk off when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I looked at him confused.

I am going to die of heart seizure because of EXCESSIVE MIND FANGIRLING over my very own husband.

"I'm lucky to have you as my wife"

R.I.P to my soul.

He let go of my hand and walked to the room while I just sat on the couch recollecting all the things that just happened.

I was taking deep breaths and trying not to squeal or do anything of that sort.

(I meant jumping all over the place and screaming on mountain tops)

He came downstairs and I swear I died. He was holding his coat in his hand and he was wearing a white shirt and an effin waist coat and he was on call and he had a green phone cover which matched the colour of his hair because I had forced him to have a cover on his phone.

He saw me staring at him with my eyes wide and he smirked. He walked towards where I was and he gave me a peck on my lips.

"I promise I'll be back soon"

"Hmm"

"I'll get going now nanodayo. I'll text you later"

"Wait"

I snatched his glasses away from his eyes. I hurried to get his contact lens for him and he took them, not complaining.

"You'll look better with these on"

Hell he'd look best with contacts because his eyes were pools of emerald that I'd willingly die in. And then I said

"Thank you for today"

Because I'm a shit wife who's lazy.

"It's fine"

He left and I was smiling like a creep all by myself.

Oh wait I have loads of food to eat. Yessss! Hello, my loves.