Chapter four

After dinner and a numerous amount of light drinks. Akira and Akashi took their leave.

Couple made in heaven I must say.

I went to the guest room expecting Midorima to say something or do something. He didn't. How can he be so stubborn?

Ugh. Anyways I was sleepy. He cleared his throat near the door of the room. My heart started speeding up.

What will he say?

"Hmm?"

"Goodnight nanodayo. Don't wake up early tomorrow I am going to the outskirts and will be having my breakfast there"

"Ok"

He just sighed and closed the door. I also heard the door of our room no now his rooms door close.

"You are a shit husband Shintaro. Why did I even fall for you?"

I wanted to say it louder but actually i was only asking myself.

Next morning I woke up and got dressed and went to work.
I was driving and in the traffic the car stopped.

People honked and I gave them the hand sign saying pass by. I got down after everyone went and saw the tire. It was punctured. Crap quality.

I did not want to call Shin there was no one andI had to call brother. So I did. But that meant I had to tell him everything. I would.

"atSUSHIII!"

"Gummi chin what happened?"

(Gummi because it rhymes with yummy and because Sushi thinks I'm a Gummi bear and hugs me)

"Come pick me up my wretched car stopped working"

*cursing*

"You shouldn't curse. I'm on my way I'll be there in 5"

"Thank you onii chan"

I let them tow my car away and I was even more annoyed that I got a ticket. I was walking towards the circle where big brother could spot me.

I saw a car approaching me and unfortunately it wasn't onii chan.

It was a black Lamborghini aventador. And Shintaro was the owner. He slows down when he comes near the footpath where I was walking. He slides the window down.

"Get in"

I ignored him and walked faster and obviously it was of no use. He caught up.

"Yume just get in"

I ignored him and kept walking. But I did catch a glimpse of his face. He looked so hot.

Wait why am I so attracted to my douche bag husband?

He finally sped off and I was relived. Just then I saw a Mercedes Benz and it was dark purple.

My brother is so cool.

He opened the door for me to get in I did.

"Hey sis"

"Hi sushi"

"What happened?"

"Well nothing just the car puncture also got a ticket and your friend is a shit"

"Okay and about mido chin?"

"I'll tell you onii chan"

We were in the signal and when the light went green I saw a car zoom off.

He was following me?

I told Murasakibara about the fight and he too said that we should sort stuff out instead of getting a divorce and my brother also said we should eat candy to be a sweeter couple.