Chicken

Once again, thank you aLL so much for your support!
If you're interested in more of my writing, these are some stories I have written.

ImmortaL Love:
Manson didn't care if his Lover was on his side or not. ALL that mattered was to bring Twiggy back to him safe & sound. He'd do just everything to save Twiggy, but what if that came with a price?

SoLace:
There's nothing left to hold on to in Jeordie White's life. Everything seemed hopeless & pointless now... even his own life. The only reason why he kept going wasn't even enough anymore. Was it? Was it better to keep holding on & trying? Or should he just slip & fail? Should he just end it? Everything was hopeless.

Who Had A Mind To Disagree:
"I did not mean to do it, but I could not control myself." Brian sighed softly, "Every time I lay my eyes on that beautiful boy, an animal inside me takes control. I didn't mean to do it." There was a pause before he spoke again. "I loved him."

My Baby Boy:
InfantiLism story. Go check it out if you're into it.

Someone Tried To Do Me Ache:
When Jeordie's life seemed to have gone downhill, when all hope is lost, will the one he truly loves save him? Or is he really meant for Brian? Some chapters may have Placebo reference.

Those Who SLay Together Stay Together:
The Manson family were in the middle of tour, until something unexpected & totally unrealistic happens. An epidemic virus spreads throughout the area in which they were currently in then spreads to every populated place on Earth. The band must now head to a certain camp where survivors were said to have evacuated. Will all of them make it?

Muse:
Twiggy & MariLyn strongLy opposes to being buLLies. One day, they decide to push back. MariLyn thinks Twiggy is the reason behind each of my actions. ALL things viLe & passionate coLLide to show my Love for him. He is muse, the onLy reason I am stiLL aLive today.

DoLLface:
Annabelle has been behaving differently & has been grieving over her friend's death. Marilyn Manson (the entire band), was sent to save her after a few days of her friend's untimely death. Will they fail, or will they succeed? Contains some Maniggy, but not much. This may or may not suck. Enjoy!.

ALso, I have another account caLLed AsyLumDoLLs. Check it out if you're into PogoxZim stories. I pLan to update more of it soon.