Creating a Life

Pogo's P.O.V.

Zim & I were in our true forms. Well, in Zim's case it was more of his role play form but I passed it off as his real self. He seemed more feline than anything. As for me, this was my original form. I was a manticore, body of a lion the head of a man. My body was still somewhat human, but it had lion characteristics. For example, I had the slim tail with the bushy tip, same fit color, feet, ears, & I guess I had a rather animaListic paw. My paw seemed more birdlike than lionlike. I had 4 fingers each furry hand & really sharp nails. As for most of my body, it was quite muscular. Beefy arms, abs, a defined chest, & also a firm ass as well as toned legs. I wasn't entirely lion. I guess it's something with the breeding of my parents, which I have no clue how they looked like.

Zim happily prances around, wearing his usual stage get up. Short shorts, see through shirt, garter belt, & stockings. He had on extra accessories. On the back of his shorts was a belt loop & with that belt loop was a clip. My eyes traveled further down the clip to see the black bushy tail attached to it. Further down the tail was a pointed white tip. He had an anal plug with the same type of tail attached to it, but he wasn't supposed to wear an anal plug in the presence of our kitten.

Our kitten, you may ask? Anna. Though Zim hasn't confirmed it yet with me, this was our kitten. She had on a little bonnet with black kitten ears on it. On one of those ears was a sewed on bow. Zim stitched it there himself. In the middle of the bow was a button, but not just any button. It was a tiny black cartoon cat. Annabelle also had a tail on which was clipped to her skirt's belt buckle. Anna rested on a giant bundle of blankets that Zim & I set up on the floor. It was more like a giant kitty bed for all three of us.

I was curled up on the big blankie, swishing my tail around contently. I was like the alpha of the lion pride, except I was more of a dad figure to two cats. I loved it.

Annabelle begin to cry & my cat instantly crawled over to her, cradling & bouncing the fussy kitten to calm her. Zim was a natural at this & I couldn't help but smile slightly. I sat up onto my hands & knees then crawled over to them. Right behind Zim, I decided do rest my chin over his shoulder & watch my cats.
"Hey," he silently greeted. I hummed in acknowledgment.

Zim pulled out a baby bottle & was now feeding her, a sight which I found comforting. Zim's gentle voice cooed the baby in his arms to stop fussing. She almost instantly calms down onto Zim's embrace, just suckling softly on her bottle. Her eyes found Zim's & they looked to each other with such adoration. My heart melted. Zim was really good at this & Zim seemed to adore the kitten. Annabelle, in her innocent state of mind & little knowledge about the situation, probably felt the same. She did welcome Zim's presence after all, not only that but she also found him soothing.

He & I really connected, far better than Twiggy & I did. We were friends for such a long time & I knew Zim gets it. He knew what I was & what I was capable of, but he was unafraid of me. He liked it, unlike Twiggy. Twiggs would be scared off easily. Zim was everything but scared. He was supportive, Hell, he even wanted to he a kitty. It was just perfect. I'd have a pride of my own with him, which was what I wanted. This was better than having just any type of family. It would be mine & none of us would have to conceal anything.
And also, I knew that Zim would be everything Twiggy wasn't.

"Our kitten is so beautiful, Zim," I whispered.
Zim raised his eyebrow quizzically. "Our kitten?"
"Mhm," I hummed, "Our kitten."
Zim simply smiled at the thought, but through the heat on his cheeks (that's a blush) I knew he liked the thought of it.
"Annabelle could use a mommah kitty, y'know."
Zim was smiling brighter. "What're you insisting, Mr. Bier?"
My lips were right by his neck, under his ear which was a sensitive spot. Huh. Zim had goosebumps.
"I'm saying..."
"Hm?"
I softly whispered into his ear, "...I want you to be mine."
"Then I'm yours." Zim turns his head to face me. Before I knew it, our lips met & the tiny gap between us was closed. Our breathing matched each other's, our heart beats slowed. Together, our lips moved in sync. Everything revolved around this one sweet kiss.
I have never felt something so beautiful, ever.

As we pull away, we noticed that Annabelle was cooing behind the nipple of her bottle. She seemed pleased that this was happening & this only made us feel stronger about our feelings.

"You like that, sweetie?" I cooed. "Mommy Zimmy & Daddy Pogo?"
Zim chuckles at the sound of it. Annabelle continues to coo up at us, her eyes glossed with innocence & wide with wonder. She seemed happy while she watched us & suckled on her baba. I rested my head on Zim's shoulder while he continued to tend to the baby. Zim's gentle hand found his way to the side of my face then he nudged me gently to rest my head on his shoulder. I did, then he began to softly stroke my cheek. I purred contently.

This was meant to be, no matter how wrong it is. For the first time in a long time, I felt at peace & content. I didn't have to worry about Twiggy's emptiness towards me, I didn't have to worry about Zim being the same. I knew it was different this time. And Anna, though' she may not truly be mine, I promised that I would take her in & she would be treated as though she did come from me. I wouldn't give up that promise. Her upbringing would not be crappy & I swear to god everything would change at this point. No more psycho ass hole stuff. I was a dad now & taking that role takes responsibility. I could raise her better than Manson could, I swear on that.

Twiggy's P.O.V.

LIES. All lies!!

Marilyn lied to me just to get me to stop crying. We searched everywhere for out precious child! We checked orphanages & everywhere else that Pogo could be. We even went to Zim's house but he wasn't there. Neither was she. We went to his house early in the morning, right after the incident, but found only his & out baby's absence. We have been everywhere, desperately trying to find Anna & track down her or Pogo's whereabouts, but we found nothing. On random times we would go to his house, only to find that no one was inside.

Marilyn promised me a family where we'd he happy. But where's our baby now?!

I couldn't blame him for this. After all, it was my fault. I hurt Pogo & drove him to do this. Then I left her in the kitchen, that was my biggest mistake! I should've been more careful that day! God, I wish I just kept her close with me..

Marilyn tried to keep me happy to fill in for out baby's absence, but I didn't think anything could have worked. We lived in a bigger house now. The house was with at least 10 rooms, which I thought was more like a mansion. We had various types of rooms. Master bedroom, nursery room, a children's room, a playroom, a study, a studio, & four guest rooms. Everything was fully furnished & decorated from top to bottom. Everything was new & kid friendly, but there was still this sort of gothic appeal in the house. There was even a tree house & a playground in our backyard. We also had a nice fancy vintage car with modern engines in it, insurance & all that necessary jazz you had to pay for monthly. Manson also earned us some extra cash in case we needed it.

He told me he worked hard for everything. He worked everyday, more than one job a day. He never stopped being a musician, he just had more jobs to earn more. Marilyn wanted a better place for us to grow & settle down in, so he did all of this for us. He told me he left so he could accomplish all of this. Nine months of backbreaking work just to create a future for us. I wondered why he didn't stay with me instead, but then I realized that if he did stay then I would not allow him to do all of that. He also said he wanted to surprise me with it, which I was. I still am & I was grateful for it... because if he didn't, we would have to stay in a tiny cramped apartment. We lost our old house, but now we had a bigger one that was much prettier & child friendly.

Just that it was all useless because we didn't have much of a family to use it for. Marilyn still tries to stay hopeful, but weeks pass by with no leads whatsoever.

Weeks turned to months. Slowly we both were losing hope. It was like she dropped out of the face of the earth.

HeLLo, guys!! OnLy ONE chapter Left untiL this story is compLeted! Stay tuned.
Thank you SO much for all of those still standing by & continuing to read my stories. I highLy appreciate everyone that's voting & commenting, or even just ready. Thank you aLL! <3
Comment, vote, share, whatever the fuck! <3