Bieber Imagine #12

A Bieber Imagine for @ParadiseOfBiebz (twitter & Wattpad)

It's been 5 months since Justin left for his tour. I've been pretty depressed since then because, well, Justin is my boyfriend and I miss him like hell...

Last week, for some reason, my parents gave me two tickets to France.. They told me to call Scooter, that he'd explain what's going on. When I did, I was so shocked. He told me that Justin misses me so much that he doesn't wanna do anything anymore, so they decided to send me tickets to come and see him! I was so overwhelmed by all the things he'd said that only after my bff and I got on the plane, did I realize that he forgot to send me a very important thing; two backstage tickets to Justin's concert. I mean, seriously, you'd think Scooter would remember to send the most important thing in this whole situation, but of course with my luck, he forgot. Therefore, ever since we got here, I've been trying to get a ticket but nothing has worked. But that won't stop me from sneaking into the show.. Oh, no, it won't.

After watching Justin perform several songs, looking extremely sad and distracted, Natalie and I march toward the backstage entrance, I keep thinking of a way to pass the bodyguard without him noticing. Once I spot the bodyguard, I sigh worriedly. Of course he had to be someone huge that blocked pretty much the whole entrance, he couldn't be some tiny, slimmy guy that couldn't stop every person who tried to sneak in. With a lot of effort and a lot of shoves and hits on the way, I at last manage to pass the huddle of girls that are screaming in front of the poor bodyguard. I can't imagine how bad his hearing is, let alone his state of mind. "Hi." I say with a smile and begin toward the entrance when a big hand blocks my way. "Tickets." I smile nervously as he stares down at me. "Funny story, I don't have tickets."

"No tickets, no entrance." He says, crossing his arms on his chest, looking intimidating. "But you see, the thing is, Justin is expecting me. I'm his girlfriend." The bodyguard puffs as he laughs. "You're about the millionth girl who told me this today alone. Please, save your time and leave." I frown at Natalie and watch as another girl comes up to him. Just as he pays attention to her and looks away, I try to get past him and sneak in when suddenly he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Hey, Brad." A voice calls from behind the big guy. Suddenly, all of the girls around me scream loudly as I spot Scooter coming closer. "It's okay, I know her." I grab Natalie's hand and smirk at Brad as Scooter leads me to backstage. "Seriously, Scooter, when you bring someone to Justin's concert in order for Justin to see them, you need to send backstage tickets as well, not just concert tickets." I say as he hugs us both. "Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, but it's never too late." He says while handing us two backstage tickets. I roll my eyes and shake my head at him while smiling.

"So.. You want me to call him?" He suddenly asks, changing the subject. I shake my head. "No, I want to surprise him. Just tell me when he's going on stage." He nods at me then and walks away not before telling me he has some business to deal with and where the buffet is. 

I face Natalie and sigh nervously. "You're gonna flip when you see Justin, aren't you?" Natalie asks, smirking. "You have no idea. If I faint, you be there to catch me." She laughs. "I'll always be there to catch you." I smile before hugging her and walking to the empty chair across from us. After sitting and just passing time with talking, Scooter approaches us with his eyebrows raised. "Hey, Sara," He says. "Justin is about to go on stage so get ready." I nod at him and stand up, straightening my shirt nervously. I take a deep shaky breath before walking up to the curtains that lead to stage, Natalie is close behind. I wait there till it's almost the end of the song, feeling really tensed.

"There's nothing like us.. Nothing like you and me.. Together through the storm. There's nothing like us, nothing like you and me, together, ohh..." I listen as Justin sings those words with such sadness when suddenly someone pushes me onto stage. I look behind me and see Freddo smiling at me naughtily before one of the dancers leads me to the middle of the floor exactly when Justin finishes the song and turns around to go to backstage. His feet stop on their track as his eyes find my face. I can see a few tear stains on his cheeks, making me realize he's been crying during the song.

"Hi.." I breathe out, just as stunned as he is. Justin drops the mic to the ground and runs up to me to give me the biggest hug and the greatest kiss he has ever given me, not caring that there are thousands of people watching us right now. He breaks the kiss and hugs me again, not wanting to let go. He leans back and observes my face slowly, touching every inch of it, as if he's trying to make sure I'm real and not a dream.

"You're really here." He puffs, laughing. I smile to his words and kiss him again. "I missed you so much." I say after breaking the kiss. He lets go of my face and turns to the audience. "Everyone! Meet my girlfriend who I haven't seen in five whole months!" I wipe his tears off his face while giggling and let him lead me to backstage as the audience roar behind us. He grabs my body and picks me up, hugging me tightly as the curtains hide us from all of the prying eyes outside. "What are you doing here?!" He asks when he sets me back on the ground. "Scooter offered me to come, so I came. Hope you don't mind.." I say, smiling. "Hope I don't mind? Hope I don--.." Justin scans the room. "Scooter, I love you, man!" Justin shouts with a huge smile plastered all over his face, making me laugh. He glues his lips to mine again and hugs me tightly, making me feel like we're the only ones in the room.

* * *

It's been three days and Justin and I have been together all this time. We've been holding hands till now. Seriously. Even in our sleep he held my hand so tight, scared to let go of me again. He's been showing me off whenever fans or camera men came across us, he bought me thousands of things and kissed me at least a million time. But today things between us are different because I have to go back home. Next time I'll see him will be in three months.

"Will you call me when you land?" Justin asks, his arms are wrapped around my waist as we stand afar from the entrance to my airplane. "It'll be the first thing I do." He leans in and pecks my lips. "I'm gonna miss you.. So much... Please do this again.." He says. "Maybe next time you could be the one who comes home and surprises me.." I say, lifting my eyebrow while smirking. He laughs as a tear slides down his face. I wipe it away and hug him tightly while breathing out.

"Please don't cry. It only makes it harder.." I whisper to his ear. "I know, I just... I just wish you could stay." He mumbles, burying his head in my shoulder. "Me, too.." I lean back and wipe his tears again. "Justin, Sara! It's time to go!" We hear Scooter shout from behind us. "Be there in a sec!" Justin shouts back and looks into my eyes. "I love you." I say, clinging onto his body. "I love you, too." He says and gives me a long, passionate kiss before letting me go and letting me join Natalie on the plane. I turn around right before I walk in and see Justin staring at me with puffy eyes, red nose and wet cheeks. I blow him one last kiss and walk into the plane, heading to my seat.

*Buzz Buzz* I feel my phone vibrating a few moments after the doors close. Taking out my phone, I can't help but feel my heart leap. "I love you forever, my beautiful angel." I read the message Justin sent me and smile slightly, feeling tears coming out. I text him back, "I love you more. You're my sweet teddybear." I shut my phone and place it inside my bag before stretching on the chair and watching as the plane takes off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it and omg I'm so fucking sorry that it took me years to post it!! Tell me if you want me to edit something or what so ever :33

♥ @BieberSexConda